• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm looking for some site to exchange link

leagewipes

I'm looking for some site to exchange link. the site may as will Chinese Supplier of · Sterilization Equipment|
· Aseptic Big Bag Filling Machine|
· Fruit Processing Equipment|
· CIP System|
· Cheese Equipment|
· Drying Equipment|
· About Us|
· Milk Production Line|
· Sanitary Pump|
· Concentrating Equipments|
· Matching Material Equipment|

http://www.chinaruipai.cn/

Your site is nice and simple, but i have seen that it has a 0PR and 0 inlinks. How do you expect for a link exchange? I think you should do some marketing of your website first, get some PR and traffic (unique visitors). After this many people will love to link your site.

Not sure why i cant access your website :(
I got " No web site is configured at this address. " message............

Well, i will advice you to try posting your offer at few other Business forums so as to get better responses ;)

I'd suggest posting up some content first before asking for link exchanges. That way people know what your site is about, and whether or not it would be beneficial for both of you.

No worries with link-exchange ;) try to give them a natural look by using them within content of your website.. dont try to list them and get them as partner sites or in footer links which may look like paid links ;)
Try to have your link on relevant page with some text surrounding your anchor text at other site.

No worries with link-exchange ;) try to give them a natural look by using them within content of your website.. dont try to list them and get them as partner sites or in footer links which may look like paid links ;)
Try to have your link on relevant page with some text surrounding your anchor text at other site.

But i have heard that links within content are consider as paid links and a spam by search engines. Which one is true then?

If the source is getting good amount of visitors and has a good PR then, you can expect for nice visitors, but it can also make you lose your valuable visitors. I think instead of link exchange, try to get one way links.

Back