• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Immediately Required Hosting

maisyqaz

Respected Members,

I am in need of Hosting which could host my Bux Website like neobux.com or onbux.com which is a Paid To Click Website.

I need a Reseller Hosting or VPS Hosting.

For the 1st month i.e. for just Testing Purpose,I need 1 Month free hosting to know your level of Service and Quality of Hosting

From the 2nd month,you can start charging the money and even include the money for the 1st Month Hosting which you given me free.

Please quote your price,tell me no of years in the industry and level of stability?

Mind me asking, if it's a personal website, why do you need a reseller hosting package? Why not a shared hosting package?

VPS for a month free is impossible around here unless you can convince someone. All i can offer is shared hosting, which is more than alright to host your Money Making website.

I mailed You Servelayer

Aboutweb - Buxhost is charging very much and more though I could run only one website,that is the main thing.

I am looking to host 5 PTC websites,thats why I am in need of VPS or Reseller

maisyqaz, shared hosting will still work for you. :) Most free shared hosting accounts now allow you to host multiple domains.

Back