• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

In how many forums are you a member???

mitsaklass

Actually, these days i am member at 2 greek forums about computers and general stuff.I would post the link but it is in greek language..
Also for wasteing my time i use to surf on literotica.com!:shame:
I have to say that my fav forum was worldwideforum,it had download section,general section,computer and related stuff section.
but it's gone...too bad!
I am searching for forums when i have some kind of problem in a particular subject...

what about you???

Far too many.

FWS
WHT
HHO
EWNet
IMDB
Gen[M]ay
[H]ard|Forum
AnandTech
Ars Technica
Howard Forums
AVS Forums
GameSpot
Broadband Reports
SlickDeals
FatWallet
Last.fm

Probably some more I'm forgetting.

Not many, fws and my own really. I don't really like forum posting that much:) I used to forum post to get hosting, but I don't need to now I run catch-free (having said that I post lots on my forums just answering support:))

easily 50+ but I probably only frequent

FWS
harmony central
vai.com (I've been banned, but not because of any of my posts, but because the bastard admin of the website is a douche bag and didn't like me personally)
ephatch
chpforums

and a few more I am too lazy to type out

The only reason why I am a member of so many is just for convience and every now and again I'll see a topic on a random forum I can't resist responding to

Here's the one's that I visit most often

FWS
WHT*
NamePros
CNCNZ
Revora
Freedom Studios
JewlzK

* When I need some money.

Far too many for me as well...

Gaia Online
FWS
My own board
FMODS.com (May have been deleted or been banned again)
Forumer.com (May have been banned)
l-factor
Emerald Chat Role Playing Board
Invisionize
Gameshark.com (Banned for posting non-offical codes)
IGN.com (Deleted, but can remember the name and password)
OverMyHead.net (Board out of comission)
gzevolution.net (Deleted, I actually asked for it too.)
Nekio.com (Cannot remember alot of times)
Neoseeker.com
GSCentral.org AND dot com, but dot com is down.

Last edited:
I mainly only participate in FWS but I am in too many to remember and count :D. If you search stuffradio in google you'll probably see all of them I am in.

Member in many, unless I've been deleted (I still get newsletters from a few that I'm too lazy to unsubscribe to). I only frequent here.

On a regular basis, FWS, WHT, GV, FU. Semi regular HHO, WZS and just a "pop in occasionally" at several others.

I think www.nymka.info/ could use some more :p and WHT if you aren't already a member there. If you use Linux go to linuxquestions.org and sign up to their forum if you haven't already done so

Back