• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Increase Google pagerank

Danaldinho

I have been adding my website to some directorys now and it doesn't seem to of done the trick as my website still has a pagerank of 0 :(

Does anyone know any ways to increase your PR as I have waited months and it still hasn't gone up and that is all what I have been told to do if I want to increase my PR

Thanks

1. Exchange links with other sites
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Links in signatures on forums
4. Post comments on blog articles with PR and dofollow links.

If it's the domains in your sig then they've only been reg'd since September last year so they're 'young' domains. Also you've most likely missed the last round of PR updates and may not get much on the next round. Googles PR updates can random so you might get lucky and get included in one after a month or two or have to wait nearly a year (and still possibly get nothing).

Get content on the sites, get your meta data sorted (it's not as important now but counts a bit for other robots/spiders).

Get visitors - this is the main one :)

Whoever told you the other bit is a bit misguided that it's that simple :wink2:

Build more backlinks. Preferably to higher PR sites, directories, blogs etc. with dofollow plug ins.

Your best opt is by providing unique and useful content in your niche - and hope that other sites sees value in your site and link to it organically.

Back