• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

INTENSE Free 5

jbiz718

Hello All

I hope all is well with everything. Web Hosting Talk has been a good place for my company and I figured to also offer this on here and a few other places, just to show thanks to the many people that have made this year so good.

In the upcoming months INTENSEinfo.com will be taking there services to the next level. Soon to be offering Cpanel, FreeVSD, along with current panels, ensim and Plesk, offering a solution for just about everything.

Because On November 15th 2001, it will be technically the beginning of our second year in business we will be offering 5 free accounts to people. We will take all the emails we get and randomly pick 5. This does apply to new customers only....

Here are the Specs...

100mb of Space
3gb of Transfer
currently choices of either Ensim or Plesk
Keep in mind these are free so no Bulletin Boards and or anything causing serious loads on the server...

We feel the community has given us great sucess for a small company. Now showing 4 consecutive quarters of increased net revenue...With this last quarter at about 60% from the previous quarter which showed a 31% increase...

We thank the entire community for everything. It has been a great year ...

Please send all email to joe@oakstring.com

Please list your name, contact email, address, domain name, and your intension with the site.

If the emails are incomplete we will respond to let you know..

Also our website www.intenseinfo.com is changing and should load very fast. Its still not done, but by Nov 15th it should be. Im not going to comment on the design issues, but we are getting closer...

Once again thanks for everything, and good luck to all

Joe

Well

These are free basic accounts.

They do have all the fuctionality and everything but this give away has been closed already....We got about 100 inquiries

Thanks though

Joe

I'm already getting free hosting Courtsey of an offer by Ecommrcediscovery but not been that reliable lately, was going to pay for an upgrade but if things don't improve soon I probbably will either move host if the right offer came along or just stick with the free hosting for now.

Is pretty fast at the moment so I'm not particuarly moaning, was down for many hours earlier though!

Pity I missed this deal!

Won

All people that won were notified and added

We will be doing this deal once a quarter though so if you missed this one, in about 2 months there will be another one

Joe

Yes

That was probably the first few days up until we got about 100 orders later in the first week

It was rather crazy but as I said in about 2 months we will have another one

Joe

Back