• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Interesting Idea - Your-15-Minutes.com

chrisroyale

Hi Guys.

This is an interesting idea : http://www.your-15-minutes.com

Basically you can 'reserve' 15 minutes on the front page to post a picture, link to your site or blog etc, and talk about whatever you want - for 15 minutes. Anyone who visits the site is guaranteed to see your post for that time period, and eventually all posts will be added to a 'Hall of Fame' area that people can browse.

It's totally free and there is no catch, so why not give it a go! :)

Chris.

Wojtek said:
why not spam on your own page

I've mentioned 1 site that people might genuinely be interested in. You've got links to 3 sites in your sig which seems a little hypocritical.

If the mods think this is spam they can delete it. I'm just trying to tell people who might be interested about a new non-profit service.

chrisroyale said:
I've mentioned 1 site that people might genuinely be interested in. You've got links to 3 sites in your sig which seems a little hypocritical.

If the mods think this is spam they can delete it. I'm just trying to tell people who might be interested about a new non-profit service.
it's actually a cool idea. but i'm not sure about the "non-profit" thing since there are google ads. anyway, cool idea still.

It is an interesting concept, but it requires two things to work:
1. It has to be very dynamic to keep visitors coming back.
2. It requires enough traffic to keep webmasters interested in submitting their sites.

If it's your own site best of luck to you with it.

Back