• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Introduction! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LeX
LOL... if I had an avatar of the devil, does that make me evil? ;)

I'm 100% male, as it should've been stated in my profile. :)
It's also a relief for me that most girls are about your height around here... :D I suppose it wouldn't matter too much if a girl is taller than me, but.........

[ADD]
BTW, the girl in my avatar is the main female character of one of my favorite manga, Love Hina. ~♥
remember one time meow said that you can put 100% pregnant in your sig in one thread where you accidentally put Pregnant? :D Well, maybe 99% male :D:p

lol.

Hi, Jan... welcome to these forums. I am one of the most well-known posters here and have participated in a record amount of threads that have been closed or deleted.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Hi, Jan... welcome to these forums. I am one of the most well-known posters here and have participated in a record amount of threads that have been closed or deleted.
so you mean what you posted was good or bad?

Originally posted by trenzterra
so you mean what you posted was good or bad?
What do you think, trenzterra? :rolleyes:

Jan... I don't think there are any official English Love Hina sites, you might want to ask Hayama-kun about that. Hayama-kun is a previously active member here, but he seemed to have disappeared for a while since Oct. 31st.

Originally posted by bigperm
Welcome... I am Giancarlo's Antithesis. I am also always right... just like him.

Yes, even if I smashed your anti-Supply Side views with overwhelming evidence.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, do not spend too much time here... I changed that, and my posting sprees are pretty much no more.

Nick, what is so damn great about your mighty opinions? (Sarcasm)

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Nick, what is so damn great about your mighty opinions? (Sarcasm)

When did I say they were so great? Never. When did I say you couldn't voice your opinion? Never. Where are you getting this crap from, and why do you get on my case because I was laughing at the fact that you actually think everything you say is "good and true"?

Can we at least stay away from posting personal attacks in a thread where we welcome a new member to our community. :rolleyes:

Sorry about this Jan and welcome to the forum... :)

Peo, it ain't my fault he continue on with this issue I dropped.

I apologize to Jan for this.

Damn it, Nick.. you want to argue ICQ me 65368669. You know you will lose because you got nothing against me.

Sorry, I wasn't aware that defending myself against Giancarlo was now considered a personal attack. Me defending myself is removed, yet his "I treat others like shit" comment reamains.

What in the hell is going on around here :mad: :confused:

Also, I apologize to Jan. I apologize that Giancarlo had to ruin your welcome thread.

Have fun at the forums :) !

<sarcasm>I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not being able to remove all your abusive personal attacks in a timely manner...</sarcasm>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back