• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is a Reseller web hosting costly ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, an average reseller account would cost from $5-$50, depending on how much space/bandwidth you need, as well as what features your looking for. Such as a billing system like WHMCS or dedicated IP addresses for private nameservers...etc

No its not costly. you can get Best reseller hosting at very less price. you can even find some hosts who will be ready to provide discount on your hosting plans if you take it for lifetime. Reseller hosting now come with SSD space and some Latest hosting features, As a new signup you can get Best deals. I suggest you to check advertisement section of some reputed forums and contact some good hosts.

No, Reseller web hosting is not costly. Its available at very cheap price. I would suggest you to compare with other hosting providers so that you can get the best one.

No, The reseller hosting is very affordable. I think you have not done proper research on it. Let me know your requirements so that i can guide you further.

Reseller Web Hosting is cheaper as compared to VPS hosting. This is due to control panel of licensing cost.

When it comes to VPS (Virtual Private Server), for a CPanel license, you generally need to pay around $12 per month. On the other hand, in Reseller Web Hosting, you'll need to use your hosting provider's license. This is one of the main reasons, that's why reseller web hosting is cheaper comparatively VPS.

In Reseller web hosting plan, the plan is usually around $12 to $15 per month. While VPS hosting plans with control plans starts around $25 to $30 per month.

IMO, a reseller is easier way to hosting bussines, but, that does not mean is cheaper. With a VPS you can do same thing, and have full control of your virtual machine, and can have the same costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back