• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is Cheap Web Hosting Reliable?

Cheap Web Hosting has very less pricing monthly and sometimes you could get it for free if you allowed the service provider to host their advertisement on your site. With such minimum cost, anybody could run their site. The Answer is Yes and NO. It varies from one web host to another. I have been using a cheap website hosting for more than 2 years now and it is so far so good for me. My answer for the Web Host is definitely positive.

This is a trick to increase sales and host become popular and known to everyone

So why Godaddy offer domains with only 99 cent ? and the original price is $9.99?

But you know people don't trust cheap prices but expensive ( Some people think like that way )

Cheap hosting is good to go with as long as they are reliable and stable with a responsive customer support system. Usually it varies from managed to self-managed when it comes to cheap prices for hosting services.

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support. I like jhplatinum.com ssd web hosting. My sites are in good hands, and I would highly recommend them.

A reliable hosting is one which can provide you with high uptime, stable services, good customer service. If you are paying for little bit more than I would not say it it not costly hosting. For cheap hosting you can not compromise with all above features I hope.

Why not ? But the host owner must organize a well developed business model. We have always provided cheap web hosting plans, and we are in business since 2009. We keep our costs low, provide limited support and be honest to customers all the time. This is our spirit

Think it will be useful to share some info on cheap host. I'm with jumpline.com. I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful. All in all, this is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.

A reliable web hosting is must for all websites and blogs, but it doesn't depend on the cost of very high and cheap hosting. Not all cheap web hosting are good, there are having some little bit expensive web hosting which are very reliable and works very fastly and done the work of hosting very fastly. I have seen the list of cheapest web hosting in which some are very good and some are very bad. So don't go on the cost of hosting look at service and make your work done efficiently.

It depends on the hosting company sometimes, they are offering lower prices for getting entry in the market and latter on they will change prices to higher ones ....

I don't think cheap web hosting is not reliable. If it will fullfill your webiste's requirements through its features then I think we should not pay more on web hosting.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Suppose that jhplatinum.com is worth to deal with. my sites are in good hands and i'm happy. Hope this info will be useful for those looking for reliable host.

Yes, it can be reliable. You just have to find the right provider that provides good support, and is stable. (Most preferred if they have been around for awhile.)

Yes, it can be reliable. You just have to find the right provider that provides good support, and is stable. (Most preferred if they have been around for awhile.)
How can I understand that cheap web hosting is reliable though I am new in hosting business?

Cheap Hosting Providers can be reliable, as they know how to cut short cost without compromising quality of service ..... If you are getting a 200 $ dedicated in 150 due to direct market links and have your in-house support, it will decrease cost and in the same way transferred to you.

These kind of offers are only reliable when these are offered by major host who have a trusted name in the industry but make sure you read the TOS before going for it.

I can understand that money is the major concern for everybody but one should not always look for cheap hosting. Everyone needs to check the features, addons and services provided by the hosting company. These things also matters a lot.

It depends upon companies regarding what features they provide along with quality support. Many companies also provide SSD hosting plans.

Cheap web hosting is better for newly person who has just started but who knows about web hosting I think it' s not better.

Back