• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is Cheap Web Hosting Reliable?

Cheaper hosting is available as long as they are not giving away everything. For many startup websites you can find good hosts that offer fair prices. Yes having a server can be expensive but you must remember hard drives have come way down over the past few years.

Cheap doesn't always mean poor service, try finding reviews and feedback from members. If the service is poor you will always find a lot of negative reviews.

Cheap doesn't always mean poor service, try finding reviews and feedback from members. If the service is poor you will always find a lot of negative reviews.
Your thinks is absolutely correct. But I think for the man who is new in web hosting should go for cheap one.

Price doesn't have nothing to do with the efficiency of the server. All should notice that it is only a marketing and competiotion factor. If a company is able and can afford to lower it's prices - it doesn't mean that they start providing worse hosting services.

There are many examples of relaly cheap hosting that customers are satisfied about. I personally use VPS hosting that doesn't even cost 3 dollars per month and so far it is working great. No downtime, good performance and efficient support. What I am considering - is it worth to pay a lot for a service that might not even be so effective as the cheap one?

Cheap web hosting services are reliable, It depends on the hosting company,if you avail them from professional web hosting company that has the reputation of providing quality and worthy services to its clients.

It only depends on the hosting company who provide the cheap hosting services. That hosting is only beneficial which is reliable and up to date.

It is said that cheap/free is not always good but still there are some chances of getting a good hosting service at low price. Read reviews of hosting providers and decide.

Sure it is. The price is mostly about competitiveness and not about the quality of the service. Only you should know that lower price means lower resources, but if that's ok - do not worry about the quality

Back