• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is there a free host with php functions enabled???

ambaradam

Hi, my name is Niko and i try more free hosts but anyone works for me...:confused4

I state that I have already searched in the forum but I haven't found answers to my case...
I want to install a cms on my space. This cms is called PHPMYSPORT.. but when i try to install it in more free hosts, it shows me this warning in 4th step:

Disable functions : exec, exec, mail
Functions fopen(), fputs(), fclose() and chmod() are required to create the configuration file. Function mail() is required if you want to allow email sending. Function exec() is used for matches statistics calculation.

Now i think that there are some problems with hosting, maybe they have more php functions disabled or a thing like this...

What can i do???
Is there a free host that can work for me????
I haven't other requirements...:)

please help me...

greetings from italy:wink2:
Niko

What are your space and bandwidth requirements?

I disable those functions by default for security reasons, as they are frequently abused. However I will gladly re-enable them if you email me after uploading your site, that way I can make sure that you won't be abusing my services.

It's possible we could work something out, as long as your content is acceptable I see no reason why it can't be hosted.

Back