• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I've been a busy girl...

sarmth

Ok, so, those of you who know me.. I pop in here at seemingly random times with outragious ideas and opinions, not to mention the outragious projects I work on... Seems each time I log on here, I have a new project, seemingly more complex then the last.

I am letting you all know, I have now graduated from HTML, to PHP, PHP to Javascript, And now, web coding to C# (CSharp) and am building a MMORPG from the ground up.

Here's a little screenshot of my work thus far with a new map. This is the first public in game screenshot.

665849_551114661569910_172849770_o.jpg

I can say, it is a challenge, and it's far from easy. It's a great project, and very rewarding, as well as working with a team of individuals whom are like minded.

So, I thought that this time, I would actually post something related to what I am doing, rather then just going about my business and annoying everyone for things, and not actually giving anyone any information.

:)

Can tell you've been busy AND distracted :D

You forgot the "the first public in game screenshot" :knockedou

Yeah basically... The website's design is... To be put delicately... Non-existent at this present moment. However, in the coming months, this will be rectified.

So here's a little... Something to spruce things up a bit ;)

http://youtu.be/-DqJTFI7PrQ

FYI, the website is http://warriorsofdelwymn.com/ (I know, it looks horrific! I haven't spent time designing the website, since I've been so busy with the code, and organizing licenses and all this other fun stuff, I haven't delved into the nitty gritty website design)

[JSH]John;1173200 said:
Looks good so far. Will you need beta testers? :p

Eventually at some stage I will. However, for the most part, there is a heavy amount of development going into this. Would likely be at least a year before I'm after Beta Testers. However, I am considering releasing a level 1 - 9 playable online version during development, like, version 1.0 Alpha. It would only have some basic spells, monsters and what not. No quests at this stage, perhaps just a sword and shield or staff that you can use item wise. It will be very basic just to let people have a bit of a chance to test it. Basically there would be a few keys given away, currently all the development team have Dev keys which allow them to play on the current build, but things are looking very choppy right now, and will be refined once we have "laid the foundation".

I'll let people know with a casual post about what is happening with the whole 1.0 Alpha version and Alpha tester keys and what not. Basically, the project has been built from scratch in under 3 months.

What did you use to build this? OpenGL? DirectX? Anything else? Did you do this alone or is there a team behind it? Looks good so far.

Interesting project Sarmth. Like the art work. Looks like a Dutch wind mill in the background? Tried to check the Website out but you must be working on it as could not get it up.

Best of luck with all of the hard work. :)

Interesting project Sarmth. Like the art work. Looks like a Dutch wind mill in the background? Tried to check the Website out but you must be working on it as could not get it up.

Best of luck with all of the hard work. :)
Yeah...
The website is down at the moment, along with my patching and database servers -_-" issues with the hosting company, should be sorted out by Wednesday, then I have some major migrations to do by the end of December to cut costs, and make it more efficient with load balancing to compensate for any potential downtime. Not to mention the fact that there's really not much happening website wise LOL!

Back