• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jobhungry People?

Jordan Mclay

Nlc You Say?
NLC
Today Just Gets Worse :(

Received a £75 fine for having a "spliff" in my car even though my friend owned up to it being his!

Then today we were in mcdonalds car park and I had a bottle of orange lucozade UNOPENED in my side compartment which fell out when i went to the bin to put my litter in unknown to me, Then a couple of fuds came over and handed me and my friend a £50 on the spot fine each for littering :S

I mean cumon it wasn't even opened :|, even picked it up once he told me!

Im not paying for them, any chance itl stand up in court ?

I don't think the title of this thread relates to its content very well. I also don't think it would "stand-up" in court.

Yeah the second fine you can fight. I wouldn't want to do much more with the first one, could blow out of proportion.

Cheers Colin, Yeah agree there the first one id rather get out of the way dont want to have on my record anything to do with drugs.

But the second one definetly not paying, dont even think it would reach court tbh.

The OP such a Scot :ukflag: but that should have been Irn Bru not Lucozade.

Really, does it surprise you that the police are ----ers? Fight the fine but don't start claiming your 'rights' or anything like that - just been clear, calm and consise and write a letter explaining what happened. It probably wont stand up in court but if you can get it sorted before then that's that.

The court costs will be a lot more than the combined fines. Think about it.

Back