• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Johnny D-bag back at it again

sarmth thought you might like to know this. I am going to get the emails as proof.

Sarmth I would also be happy to host your project website for that mmorpg your creating on its own vps just let me know.

Sarmth I would also be happy to host your project website for that mmorpg your creating on its own vps just let me know.

I appreciate it mate.

The major reason why I have VPS at the moment is 1 for the patching server (it has like 100TB of bandwidth... I don't use much LAWL! But it doesn't cost me much) and at the moment, the development game server is hosted on a *NIX VPS, the live server (at least the alpha server) will be a dedi with 8GB of Ram, Quad Core Processor, 100mbps port. The production server architecture will be vastly superior to the alpha. The servers will connect to each other via a P2P local network to share data, and the individual connects to an individual instanced server. The player will not even know they are on a different physical box to their friend, as they will see their friend running around, and chatting right next to them. ^_^

So I guess I'm looking for a dedi for end of Feb to about early / mid April.

Yeah the thread got cleaned of anythig off-topic. but it has been confirmed that lunarcp is Johnny back at it. Just so everyone knows and is ready for when they show up here.

ohh, johnnyd. He just don't give up.

twitter.com/WebLoversLtd
freevps.us/thread-964.html
scambook.com/company/view/73000/Jonathan-Synder
google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&ie=UTF-8#hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&sclient=psy-ab&q=WebLovers+ltd&oq=WebLovers+ltd&gs_l=hp.3..0i30l2.2582121.3794820.0.3794902.42.29.2.7.9.2.347.4258.0j22j2j2.26.0.les%3B..0.0...1c.1.XpjSbVudNSA&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.1357700187,d.aWc&fp=3faba675e19a23df&ion=1&biw=1280&bih=639

Back