• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just Released

bright-byte

:) Bright-Byte.com has just released there Bannerless, Free Hosting packages.

Q.) Why are you offering free hosting?

A.) We are offering free web hosting as a way for people that can't afford
paid hosting to experience our professional level of service and support,
it can also be used as a test by people/businesses before using
our paid hosting services.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Q.) What features do I get with my Free Hosting Package?

A.) Free Hosting clients will receive all the features listed below, along
with the same Professional service, prompt and Effective support as
our paid hosting clients. Our strength in this area is one of the reasons
we have an exceptional customer loyalty rate.

25 MB Webspace
cPanel Access
CGI-BIN Support
1 gig Traffic
24/7 FTP Access
24/7 Email Support
Catch-All Email
And More

Q.) What's the catch?

A.) Thats simple all you need to do is place a small text link on your home
page linking back to Bright-Byte's Hosting page.

The text link will look like this ( This site is hosted by Bright-Byte.com ) That's it, no banners.

We will supply you with the code needed once you have signed
up for your Free Hosting account.

We have modeled this package after the one offered by Netfirms however
we do not require banners on all your sites pages, just the one link at the
top of your home page.

Click here to signup

If you have any questions please email or pm me.

:mad: Unfortunately due to reasons beyond our control we are unable to except signups for our free hosting from Asian countries.

Whilst this is unfortunate for the people living in Asia that are genuine, we have been forced into this situation by unscrupulous persons that wish to ignore our terms of service.

Last edited:
It looks like a very good offer :)

You might want to put the "maximum daily transfer limit" somewhere more noticeable though. People are quick to skip over the TOS and just press "I agree" and then mail you to ask why their page won't show.

Originally posted by CareBear
It looks like a very good offer :)

You might want to put the "maximum daily transfer limit" somewhere more noticeable though. People are quick to skip over the TOS and just press "I agree" and then mail you to ask why their page won't show.

:) Hi CareBear, thanks for your comments. I will get our designers on it ASAP.

Originally posted by notnamed
Is that 1000 megabits or 1 GB?

:) Hi notnamed, it's 1 gig, sorry bout that

Originally posted by EpidemiK
So is cPanel included or no? On your post, it says it is, but not on your site ..

:) Hi EpidemiK, Yes cPanel is included.

Last edited:
Hi! I registered an account, is it alright if I have your link back on the main page, but not above everything else? I had already designated a spot in my layout design for the host linkback, and putting it up above everything else will probably make the whole layout look well kind of ick. It is in an obvious place, I have not attempted to hide the link in any way. Is this alright?

Originally posted by anhedonia
Hi! I registered an account, is it alright if I have your link back on the main page, but not above everything else? I had already designated a spot in my layout design for the host linkback, and putting it up above everything else will probably make the whole layout look well kind of ick. It is in an obvious place, I have not attempted to hide the link in any way. Is this alright?

:) Hi anhedonia, that's great to hear however please don't get me wrong but you should send an email to our support team, they will gladly answer any and all questions you have on your new account or you can post in our forum.

This really isn't the place for me to answer such questions, the guys here at FreeWebspace are kind enough to let me post here so I must return the courtesy and not use their forum to answer support questions

Last edited:
Back