• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just to let everyone know..Jewlzk.Com

Shikhir

Yeah I left them along time ago..way back in November 2007..when they had their datacenter move from Zogmo to Altridge...and the horrible downtime.

Anyways..for a heads up Jewlzk.com isn't owned by Roland anymore, but the Datacenter Altridge.

Any more info on this ?? ...

I think its mostly bull----, i don't think any datacenter can just take over a host when they want to.

Reaper.

I think it was more like Roland owed them money, and they have now shut him down.

Roland, the owner of JewlzK disappeared but occasionally comes on MSN. Both his cell numbers I had have been canceled, and not even JewlzK employees knew where he went. I also heard that he moved from where he was living with no forwarding address.

I also heard he got deported back to Mexico... But that was quite unreliable. But still, he did say he was in trouble with the police at one point.

The only thing you can take as read is that Aldridge now handle any Jewlzk business (what was left), all I'm saying.

All the other info should carry a high BS rating.

Personally, have no idea what is going on now (and don't really care much now that I am gone on to much greener pastures). What I can say .. jewlzk.com is now showing a new joomla template with the name Equinox Inc. and Roland appears to be posting to his blog again (easy google on that, not that I am tracking the guy or anything).

No harm wished, but obviously the brand name is now dead, as was expected with the November datacentre move-by-night.

Well, another history host.

Funny how it wasn't long ago when everybody was posting rave reviews on how good Jewlzk was. Where are all those people gone? It goes to show, the real measure of a web host is over a long period of time, not a bunch of 1 month rave reviews by FWS members.

Well, another history host.

Funny how it wasn't long ago when everybody was posting rave reviews on how good Jewlzk was. Where are all those people gone? It goes to show, the real measure of a web host is over a long period of time, not a bunch of 1 month rave reviews by FWS members.

Roland has been up since '04. I don't know his situation now, but as well all do, we eventually move away from the dream world, and get a real job. It's very few and far between that an individual can start a hosting company, and have it support them years down the line.

Hardly...

Did you get info the rest of us didn't Richard?

I for one got a fair bit that I didn't share as I was confided in and asked not to by one particular person in more of a position to explain the situation than any other source I've heard of involved in this matter of commenting.

Your also getting very grumpy in your old age oldman2

:wink2:

Shawn told me. His senior staff member. Honestly about the blog, its bull----. I run a reputable company with a 6 hour response time guarantee. I was with JewlzK for about 4 months, and it declined to be a company where support replies were 2 days, I mean why leave the datacenter without telling anyone?

Anyways..Roland lost most if not all his clients. I cancelled my VPS 20 days earlier, so its bull that I didn't pay my invoices. Nope, I never paid not one of my invoices late. Sometimes I even paid early. Jeez..

Anyways..I am with my new host Steady Communications, LLC. And I must say, they are one of the best hosts i've seen. :fangel: There has never been a bad comment, concern, or anything that I have seen. The owner, Dimitri ("eclouds") is on frequently so its not like he's in the dust. I also have a VPS with WiredTree..which is one of the worldwide best hosts..and one of the richest too :lol:

Anyways...WiredTree and SteadCom solutions are both high quality hosts. Providing 100% network uptime, 24/7 (REAL) support, and having a good friendly nature..these hosts are what I like to see for my company.

Roland..I don't know what to say. You liked me because I helped keep one of the rich clients with you..Jonathan, my side admin/boss for another company, rented 2 dedicated servers at $300/month with you. I have CHAT LOGS of you telling me to tell him stuff so he stays, and you giving him 2 dedi's free for a month just because he is a large client, and ' has a big company.' Bull. Why don't you show me the days when I payed my invoices late, I have a chat log of proof, do you have proof I am a 'cheapskate' and getting vps's for $40 a month? I submitted a ticket for a custom VPS solution and you gave me the price: $55/month which I wanted and payed. But I needed less space so we agreed on $40 a month which I paid, but canceled at the END OF THE MONTH 20 days in advance, because of the downtime and that I'd found SteadCom. $40 vps for $5 a month is a lie. Show me proof? I sureley have chat log proofs.

Anyways..my companies doing fine and I don't care that JewlzK STILL never replies to my ticket. Honestly, my VPS stayed up after canceling it and a few weeks ago I submitted a ticket honestly saying to cancel it and got no reply, however I think it was canceled later on.

Perhaps think about this, okay?

Anyways guys..Sorry for the long post :p

Regards,

Shikhir A

Back