• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

keeflex.com? what happen to them.

They did something strange then.

The first time I tried to load it, I got a nice 404.

The second time I tried to load it, it loads right up.

Last edited:
I was getting a "Could not locate remote server" when I posted, up now though.

Up for moi

Is it just me or is their layout jumbled, images going through text and prices through description?

They are up, but for those who are entering successfully, it means your anti viruses is not picking up the dangerous malware their IP is filtered as. My Malware softwares and antiviruses blocks me from entering to that website because it is filtered as a dangerous malware site.

They are up, but for those who are entering successfully, it means your anti viruses is not picking up the dangerous malware their IP is filtered as. My Malware softwares and antiviruses blocks me from entering to that website because it is filtered as a dangerous malware site.

If it's filtered as malware site then it would alert me too (I use nod32 with all latest updates and all sites with malware is blocking) so i don't see why you're only one with that AV that is showing you malware ? :)

Nothing happend to keeflex, its working fine

Nothing happend to keeflex now have more then 3600+ customer, may some people can't access the site because of there local ISP only..

If anyone have any kind of problem just send mail to support@keeflex.com or just visit keeflex.com for live support via online chat..

Only keeflex is offering free hosting support and paid hosting for very cheap price.

Both package have live chat support for all kind of issue, all other hoster have live chat for sales purpose.

Back