• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Latest Infractions Received

Sain Cai

Beautiful Daddy
NLC
Is there a way to have these deleted after X amount of months? This is for ones that are expired/reversed/etc, not the ones I guess are permanent. For example I had 3 since I was here as shown:

Latest Infractions Received (0 point(s) total)

April 17th, 2011 01:52
stuffradio
Reversed: Private

Insulting a fellow host (Rules for webhosts 6)
July 3rd, 2010 12:15
Matt8
Expired: Private

Ad trashing
March 24th, 2009 23:56
stuffradio
Reversed: Private

Rude and disruptive (See rule 2)

The second one was taken down as I am not a host. Anywho, I really don't like looking at them since they have no bearing on me to start with.

The expired one will stay. If you ever get to 10 infractions you risk a short ban period. I'm not sure if the reversed ones can be removed completely from the record and I see no point in doing it. They don't matter anyway. They've been reversed. :)

Shouldn't the expired one be a reversal? I believe Matt8 thought I was a webhost as I brought it to his attention when I got the infraction.

I've been a good boy since 2009! :) they do look hideous, but they've expired and gone. So what if they're still visible, they don't matter anymore :)

Back