• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Limit use of Fantastico

Chris L.

Is there any way to make it so onely Resellers X and Y can give out or "sell" Fantastico, while resellers A, B, and C can't even use it?
Thanks
Chris

If i remember right, you enable Fantasitco inside the packages, so you would need to make other packages with and without Fantastico enabled. then just change their plan.

So If I disabled it for the reseller's package, they would not be allowed to add it to their packages?
Thanks,
Chris

So If I disabled it for the reseller's package, they would not be allowed to add it to their packages?
Thanks,
Chris

Hey,

In the reseller's center, if you tick the Fantastico box, they have it, if you don't, they don't have it. Simple :D

yeh, that's what i meant, when you are making the package in WHM, you have the "Feature manager" to assign, when you make that, don't tick the fantastico box. just make clone packages, without the fantastico box ticked, then just change the users plan to the one with or without.

Where you make packages for clients to order, make a new one without fantastico enabled, it's near the bottom of the feature list.

Just disable it in the feature list in cPanel. Then create a new plan as Dynash said ;)

@ Dynash, congrats on the green rep :D

Back