• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Link building

What is your Link building strategy?

When it comes to link building, there are only so many channels to consider. Within these said channels are numerous types of websites, web properties, and web services that can be used for building a diversified and high PR backlink profile for your website such as the following:
1. Article Writing, Article Submissions, and Article Marketing for Article Back Links
2. Blog Backlinks and Forum Backlinks For Your Link Building Network
3. Web 2.0 Websites and Web 3.0 Websites
4. Hi PR Backlinks from Press Release Websites, News Wire Services, and Media Outlet Websites
5. Social Link Building and Social Signals/ Social Citations
6.Video Creation and Video Submissions for Your Link Building Network

The process of guest posting refers to drafting an article that will be published on another person or company's website. Not only can this technique give you access to a new audience, it can also help you secure at least one valuable backlink pointed at your own site.

To maximize the value of this strategy, work with well-known, highly regarded blogs and send only your best content to these publishing sites. Guest posting is all about the relationship you build with another site and its audience. It's not a technique that can be automated by sending any old article to any old publishing blog in order to secure a link or two.

Link building is one of the best source of SEO...and my favorite link building techniques are:

* Link Wheel
* Forums
* Blogs
* Web 2.0
* Articles
* Videos
* Slide Submission
* Guest Posting :evilb:

I mostly go with article posting and forum posting.They are very much effective from all off page methods.

Last edited:
Link building is no good no more as google changed their seo tactics. Now you get better results for article postings.

I am more focus on blog posting, article submission, press release submission and forum promotion for backlink building. These things are quiet responsible for building strong backlinks and also generate good amount of traffic for my website.

Try to post the articles, create webpages, directory submission, social bookmarking, etc. This all will help you to increase your site rank in the google search engine result page..

When it comes to link building, there are only so many channels to consider. Within these said channels are numerous types of websites, web properties, and web services that can be used for building a diversified and high PR backlink profile for your website such as the following:
1. Article Writing, Article Submissions, and Article Marketing for Article Back Links
2. Blog Backlinks and Forum Backlinks For Your Link Building Network
3. Web 2.0 Websites and Web 3.0 Websites
4. Hi PR Backlinks from Press Release Websites, News Wire Services, and Media Outlet Websites
5. Social Link Building and Social Signals/ Social Citations
6.Video Creation and Video Submissions for Your Link Building Network

This is a great list, however you should create varuious content, not only write articles. These can be vlogs, webinars, infographics, other visual and/or interactive material. Don't use text only, get more creative and quality backlinks will develop with ease - you won't have to do anything as people will share your content, quote you and etc.

My link building strategy are forum posting, guest blogging, web 2.0, social media, social bookmarks, directory submission, slideshare and article submission.

Hmm I try my site on a few whois sites first and ping them then post some social media posts on facebook twitter ect... and ping that aswell. Then post on forums like this and ping it. scam.com scam advisor alike websites i also ping that. Then sumbit site to freewebspace.net freewebspace.org 100best web hosts 100bestfreeweb hosts ect... and also ping that. It gets yah good free links. But the best way is to make GREAT content!

Back