• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Little advice needed

coolsolution

Hi there , i am going to make a site and forum targting visitor from asia mainly.

what will be the best ad company to go with apart from google.

thnanks in advance

Yahoo or MSN? Aren't they used in the area, are they?
I suppose that ads in the SERPs that is the best way to rich your target audience

Good luck

Key words are your answer

It's a bit difficult giving you a concise answer, because I don't know exactly what your site is about (other then asian market) however, do this.
Construct a list of keywords relative to your asian market. Write blurbs or articles. Target and submit to "hot" social bookmarking sites (digg.com twitter etc) and the rest will be automatic. The big engines will pick up on your keywords and the asian market will see. This all usually takes roughly 24 hrs or less.

Your listing will be proportionate to how much competion you have. You can be a big fish in a small pound when you select keywords with little or moderate competition. A bunch of them will result in a lot of traffic

Back