• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

littleswebhosting Reviews?

gimme

Ive searched the forum for any reviews of www.littleswebhosting.com (there a member here 'littleswebhosting') but i cant find any, does anyone have any experience of them as they seem to offer loads for little money. I guess there overselling...?

there site uptime leads doesnt have ne stats, but it does look like overselling to mee... 20 gig space and 100 gig bw mmm $5 :p

It seems like overselling to me there is alot of that going around these days
what most people do not understand is the cheaper the less Support and sevice you will receive trust me. Cheaper is not better

Well Well Well. Welcome to world of web hosting gimmicks and tricks.

Here are the ques you should ask yourself:

1. How much bandwidth do I really need?
2. How much diskspace do I really need?
3. How many domains do I really need?
4. What is my budget

Based on your budget and your needs you should try to find best possible web hosting service provider. Remember, Quantity in the Web hosting world is not Quality.

With the plans they are offering, it wouls be slightly on the over-selling side but it would also depend on the specs fopr their servers.

I would recommend reading their TOS (or any, for that matter) carefully and ask around.

Back