• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lock old threads

hostinghubgroup

I have rejoined after many years of not using the forum. After joining I noticed people are posting on threads that are 1, 2, 3+ years old. I don't particularly want to reply to threads years old when all the replies are along the same lines.

Personally, I think if a thread doesn't have a reply in 6+ Months then the thread gets locked.

Seems like ads are always being posted but anything other than ads it's quite dead.

Welcome back! That's a good suggestion. We may decide to lock old threads automaticly. Currently, if we see posts to really old threads with no relevant new info, those will be removed and locked.

Thanks for the welcome, thanks. We will look forward to interacting with the community again.

We have some great services that we are looking forward to showing off to the community. Thanks, Peo for getting back to us.

Back