• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for 1TB Cpanel Server

kabatak

• 1TB space
  • Decent Bandwidth
  • PHP 5
  • MySQL
  • Unlimited Cpanel Features (email, domains, etc)
  • Other Server Spec: Can be basic

Last edited:
Is there a certain location that you want to be located in? Bandwidth Requirements?

Server specification requirements?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Xeon Dual Core 3110
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
» Processor: Intel Single Xeon E3110 3.0ghz L2 cache 6MB
» 12MB CPU Cache
» Memory/RAM: 4GB DRR2
» Premium Bandwidth: 10,000GB Per Month (Inbound Bandwidth Is Free!)
» KVM over IP Access / Reboot / OS Reloads
» Hard Disk Drive: 500GB SATA 7200RPM (1TB is Available)
» Port Speed: 100 MBPS
» Dedicated IP: 5 (Additional IP Addresses Available!)
» £119.96 Per Month

Read More
| Order Now

== cPanel/WHM License is available for £19.96 per month.
== Full cPanel/WHM control, unlimited features.
== You can choose 1TB Hard Drive at the order form.

We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Paypal, ALertpay, Moneybookers, and Libertyreserve as payment methods.

Last edited:
Dual Core Intel Core2Duo E8200

RAM 4 GB DDR2
Hard Drive 1 TB SATA2
Bandwidth 2 TB/month
Dedicated Uplink Port 100 Mbps
Setup Fee $0
Monthly Fee $189
Datacenter Location Dallas, Texas, USA DC1

Processor Details

Processor Cores 2 cores
Processor Speed 2.66GHz
Processor Core Name Wolfdale
Processor L1 Cache
Processor L2 Cache 6MB
Processor HT Speed 1333MHz

*cPanel/WHM is available for extra $25/month

For further details and order kindly visit: http://www.litservers.com/dualcore.html

Right now I have a monster server sale going on if you check the link in my footer there is going to be exactly what you need. If not please specify a budget.

I would like to know, you are looking for a dedicated server, a VPS with cPanel, or just a reseller hosting account?

I would like to know, you are looking for a dedicated server, a VPS with cPanel, or just a reseller hosting account?

I assume that according to his needs (1TB space), he is looking for dedicated server hosting solution.

To OP,

have you already done a search on all possible options?

Kabatak, you were a client with us several years back for some projects that you were working on at the time. Get in contact with me and we can offer you a returning customer discount on some great hosting.

charles@deckerservices.com

I strongly believe that dedicated server hosting solution will be the best option for you.
Try to check all possible places, compare them and choose the best one.

Yes Dedicated server is the best option for you. You can consider any basic Dedicated server with 1TB HDD.

I suppose that it will be a good idea to contact the company you are going to choose and tell them your needs - sure they will find the best fit for your needs.

Back