• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for $30 per 2 years shared cloud hosting

SOG

Hey,

I am looking for shared cloud hosting provider who can host me for 2 years with everything unlimited but with shared.
I need to have unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth and unlimited addons and i want the server to be in israel or in united states or united kingdom or egypt.

My account will be religious and used only for judaism religion, my website is www.torahforever.com i will be hosting all my jewish websites on this account.

Those who can offer me something like this or know someone who offers this please reply here with website link or private message me.

Thanks!

"Unlimited" doesn't exist. There is no such thing when it comes to disk space and bandwidth. It's a marketing scam. You should come up with realistic space requirements based on what your site is currently using and go from there.

i need maximum 500 gb disk space and 100 domain addons with unlimited bandwidth, anyone have offer something like this in cloud hosting ?

i need maximum 500 gb disk space and 100 domain addons with unlimited bandwidth, anyone have offer something like this in cloud hosting ?

If you need 500 GB Disk space then purchase Dedicated Server. Why do you need 500 GB Disk Space?

because unlimited means providing unlimited and when someone says they provide unlimited i always have doubt and to clear my doubt i ask if the hosting provider can provide 500gb space because maybe i signup for 5 years and i keep increasing disk space so i have to clear my doubts.

Not in all case i will use 500gb space but clearing my doubts is a good idea always.

...and when someone says they provide unlimited i always have doubt

So to clear your doubt, you're planning on using cloud hosting that offers "unlimited" for $4.49/mo.? ROFL!! Good luck with that! We'll see you back here in a few months. ;)

i found 2 hosting providers until now both are cloud based
1) 247zilla
2) dreamtera
I dont know if both are jewish but both are cloud based.

If anyone knows cloud hosting provider like the above and cheap please provide the link and i will compare.

i found 2 hosting providers until now both are cloud based
1) 247zilla
2) dreamtera
I dont know if both are jewish but both are cloud based.

If anyone knows cloud hosting provider like the above and cheap please provide the link and i will compare.
www.irelandgoweb.com is the shared hosting i showed your on the other topic it not jewish but it is cloud based anyway

i just checked irelandgoweb.com it doesnt says its (ssd) cloud hosting.

247zilla looks good to me.

Hey,

I am looking for shared cloud hosting provider who can host me for 2 years with everything unlimited but with shared.
I need to have unlimited webspace and unlimited bandwidth and unlimited addons and i want the server to be in israel or in united states or united kingdom or egypt.

My account will be religious and used only for judaism religion, my website is www.torahforever.com i will be hosting all my jewish websites on this account.

Those who can offer me something like this or know someone who offers this please reply here with website link or private message me.

Thanks!

WSWD is correct that unlimited is impossible.

What I suggest is you go looking for a large amount instead of a host that says unmetered because you will find that the issue will arise when you are dealing with an unprofessional host.

I recommend buyshared for ssd with tons of space and bandwidth for $5-15/year on their plans with unlimited add-on domains and cpanel with softaculous. It's really the best plan I have seen to this day and it does not get any better than that. You are pretty much looking at the cheapest of the cheap with a sense of professionalism included.

Good luck to you.

Last edited:
My dear open your eyes and dont get scam! The hosting provider that is offering you such disk space at that price needs to be watched closely. Softlayer that is one of the giant in cloud computing cant even offer such. I advice you to step up the amount to be paid or lower what you want. Fajiweb Solutions at fajiweb.com have good services with server location in USA, India and United Kingdom but i dont think they can offer you Unmeted everything at 30USD/year.
Check them out at their site www.fajiweb.com/cloud-hosting.php
Wishing you great success in you finding

Hey,

Thanks!

I can see that your site is full of audio messages, so i presume that you will still park full your new site with audio messages. Why not go for dedicated server or cloud server that you are here looking for shared cloud hosting that may not serve your purpose well.

My dear open your eyes and dont get scam! The hosting provider that is offering you such disk space at that price needs to be watched closely. Softlayer that is one of the giant in cloud computing cant even offer such. I advice you to step up the amount to be paid or lower what you want. Fajiweb Solutions at fajiweb.com have good services with server location in USA, India and United Kingdom but i dont think they can offer you Unmeted everything at 30USD/year.
Check them out at their site www.fajiweb.com/cloud-hosting.php
Wishing you great success in your findings

bodHOST offers some of the most cost-effective options for managed cloud hosting on the market. They offer some of the best technical and customer support I’ve seen in a web host. Their support team is available through live chat, phone, and email. It doesn’t take long to connect to an agent either.

Their uptime and loading speeds are also top-notch. For uptime, you’ll be looking at around 99.99% rates on average. Your loading speed will be equally nice as bodHOST is known for its speed.

You can save 50% OFF on all cloud Server Hosting plans - Use Code CLOUD50. This offer is limited time.

Excellent in terms of price, bandwidth, and storage. The support team at Host.co.in is competent, responsive, and quick. That joyful, unreserved support is invaluable to me. I love my host so much!

If you are looking for the best and most reliable hosting provider to buy web hosting then you have to do research.
And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:
Make a list and compare web hosting companies
Go with company reviews
Should be available 24/7
Affordable plans
Security
For reliable Linux VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.
For more information please visit - https://www.webhosting.uk.com/

Back