• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a new place to call home.

theraptor

Well, due to financial troubles the friend who's server my sites are on has had to cancel it, so I need a new home for several sites. Before I go look for a paid package, I thought I would see what I can get for free.

Since I share several of the sites with others, I would like a reseller so that I can give access to people on a granular basis (eg I work with one guy on one site, and another on another, etc.), and so that I can fluidly move my resources around between my sites if one starts using more than another (as opposed to multiple shared plans).

Currently, I have:
*A MyBB community for xBox 360 modding which uses about 600 mb space
*My blog, which has very little content (this will be the reseller account)(also dump occasional school files on here if I am in a hurry, such as term papers, etc.)
*My demo/dev site for the forums software I created (also about 500-600mb)

And I will be adding very soon:
* A proxy listing site (once this is up and running I will most likely start paying for the hosting, should I end up starting out free as opposed to going directly paid)
* A Steam / PC gaming community (MyBB) + SourceBans + HLStatsX
* occasionally a small account for testing - I do a lot of PHP development

I would like:

* ~5 GB space (~1GB for each of the accounts)
* Sufficient Bandwidth and features (Ability to create a minimum of 7 accounts including the reseller if you limit this sort of thing, overselling doesn't need to be enabled in cPanel)
* Ability to re-size my package if I start using more or less (through support ticket, email, etc.)

I'd prefer not to post, but I am willing to do a linkback or perhaps ads (as long as they are not obnoxious or forced location placement)

Post your offers, If this is too much to ask for for free (I've been out of the game awhile), let me know.

Last edited:
I don't really believe that you will be able to find what you're asking for in the free section, at least not from somebody who is competent. I will not post an offer here because I can not offer this to your for nothing, but I think that somewhere around $5 per month is a reasonable price for what you're after.

Hi mate,

I see that you are still around :D
At the moment I got servers in France and Belgium and after the weekend we will add the Netherlands to our list.
I can host you in Holland if you want.

Hi mate,

I see that you are still around :D
At the moment I got servers in France and Belgium and after the weekend we will add the Netherlands to our list.
I can host you in Holland if you want.

Hi mate, could you give me a test IP for that server so I can see how my connection is? Thanks. Otherwise I will be emailing Deeplist about a custom paid package, either way mods please close this thread.

Back