• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For A php host to run a forum!

Siliconized

Hello i am looking for a host to run a forum.I have a tripod site and have also check out covers.de and stibs.cc.In covers i don't understand a thing and in stibs if i understand well you can have only an english speaking forum.I'm going to use WoltLab Burning Board 1.1.0 and i don't know much of sql.But i think i could handle it.So i am looking for a host that is free and i don't care for banners.If you know anything good except from portland stibs and covers i would be gratefully.Also can you plz tell me if tripod has php support.I have seen in my web folder that there is a folder called cgi-bin but as i said i don't know much about perl.
Thanks in advance!:rolleyes:

re

kilio.com suck !
they don't offer sendmail .. so if u wnat to used'it for a forum ! you need the sendmail ! :) or any mail sistem that they don't ofer

Originally posted by Siliconized
I've fixed up my forum to kilio server,And yeah now my problem is that i have to activate each user manually!Any suggestions for solving this problem except from going to another host?
My forum is this http://siliconized.kilio.com/

Beautiful! You've hosted your site at Kilio. Now I can't access your site. Too bad...

Back