• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a Reseller

QueenSerenity

I'm interested in starting a webhosting site and would like to know if someone could offer me a reseller. I would like to give each person around 5-100 mb. I have looking around reseller that fit my budget under $10.00. I am will to accept offer from people and place advertise of website too. It must be a cpanel. Pm me here

Thank you,

Queen Serenity

Hi there,

I know it's over your budget, but take a look at my offer here. It's a reseller with a domain and everything set up, ready to start hosting instantly. We may be able to work something out to lower the price, so contact me if you're interested.

Goodydomains.com offers a variety of reliable and ready-to-go reseller packages that may fit your needs. Plans start with

- 1Gb Space
- 10Gb Transfer
- Cpanel/WHM
- Unlimited Accounts Hosted
- Unlimted Features (e-mail, ftp, etc)

for $10.09/month or $100.90/year (2 months FREE)

We can be found at
www.goodydomains.com

Reseller plans can be found at
www.goodydomains.com/reseller.htm

We have a great support system
www.goodydomains.com/support.htm

Kindest Regards,
Goodydomains.com Support

Hello QueenSerenity,

PiWeb Hosting can offer you our Reseller 1 Plan for $9.95 per month. As you'll see on our website at www.piwebhosting.com, this plan is normally sold for $12.95. For $9.95 I can give you:

2000 MB Disk Space
25 GB Data Transfer
Personalized Nameservers
Free Fantastico

Host unlimited websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
CPanel/WHM
24/7 Online Support
Free Setup

Other features:
Unlimited Email Forwarders
Unlimited Autoresponders
Unlimited Sub-domains
Webmail

This price is NOT listed on our website, so to take advantage of this offer you will need to email me
at sales@piwebhosting.com with 'Custom Reseller Plan' in the subject line.

If this is too expensive for you then you can still contact me and I'll be glad to sit and try to work something out with you.

We offer a 30 Day hassle-free, unconditional money back guarantee. No questions asked.

Please feel free to contact us at the above email address with any questions you may have.

Last edited:
Hello, I can offer you the following reseller plan.

Reseller 1
-800 MB Disk Space
-85 GB Bandwidth
-Custom Nameservers
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited MySQL
-ZERO setup fees
Only $11.95/month!

Visit http://invhosting.net for more great offers!

hi,

We have been providing high quality hosting for nearly eight years, i am sure you know that one can't survive in this industry for that long without providing quality services :), we can confidently say that you will have a great experience with us.

however, very recently we have revised our plans and have started to offer people more for the same price (you can check a few older threads if you wish to confirm that :D )

Under our refurbished plan we can offer you our SME-KIT which includes:
2 GB Diskspace
40 Gb Bandwidth
5 IIS Web sites
unlimited mailserver - Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes anti-spam and anti virus scans.
2 MS-SQL server DB's
5 MYSQl DB's
Unlimited Access, FoxPro, ODBC, Excel databases
5 Web Statistics - Graphic, real-time data on your web traffic
FREECALL: 1-866-496-6638, 24 hours Mon-Fri, 8 hours Sat/Sun. Monitoring 24/7 x6
all this for the amazing low price of $9.42 per month

you can also upgrade to another plan in the future for no extra charge.

If you are interested then please have a look at our Plans & Prices page and choose a plan that suits you the most.

if you are unable to open the link above then please copy and paste the following URL in your browser: http://www.m6.net/web-hosting-prices.asp

Hi, Special Deal For Select Few ONLY

5 Gig WebSpace
200 Gig Transfer
WHM/cPanel
Lpanel For Support/Billing
Our Support is Via MSN/Ticket/Online Chat/
100Meg Port
Unlimited E-Mail, FTP, SQL,etc.

For $10 Per Month, But Offer Not valid long.

Just Email me or ad me to msn at pearce@cycorpnetwork.com and il send u a Signup Link ASAP.

Our site is under construction atm so i cant give you a site but We give you 7 day Money Back incase your not satisfiied.

Regards,
Pearce.

Our resellers have the ability to host UNLIMITED sites. As a reseller you create your own packages and prices. Being a reseller is completely anonymous allowing you to act as an independent hosting company. Your customers won't know that you are reselling our hosting unless you tell them. Our control panel supports a dozen different languages, and has over 39 scripts that can be installed instantly. (fantastico) HostingCorral's reseller hosting plans allow you keep 100% of the money you collect. All of our reseller plans come with a free merchant account, free optional hosting templates to use, and a free enom domain reseller account. This combo provides you with a completed web site that allows visitors to signup from your website, pay you instantly, and automatically have their account created within minutes.
View plans: http://www.hostingcorral.com/reseller.html
We can set you up with an eNom reseller account so you can sell domains, and whmautopilot for your billing software.

Queen Serenity,

XEN Hosting.com can offer you our 2 GB reseller package:

60 Gb TRANSFER 2000 Mb Storage dedicated ip, whm & much more!

Included in all packages:

•WHM Control Panel
•Own nameservers
•Add unlimited accounts
•Create your own packages
•Own Dedicated IP Adress
•CPanel 9
•Fantastico De Luxe!
•Perl 5.8
•PHP 4.3.8
•MySQL
•FTP
•Total DNS Control
•Unlimited E-mails
•Unlimited Addon Domains
•Unlimited SubDomains
•Unlimited FTP Accounts
•Unlimited MySQL DBs
•Unlimited Redirects
•Unlimited E-mail Forwards
•Unlimited E-mail Responders
•POP3, SMTP, IMAP
•CronJobs

$10 per month

You will be hosted on a Dual Xeon 3.06 Ghz server with 1 GB of RAM located in the GNAX DC.

For more information take a look on our website www.xenhosting.com or contact me personally.

Regards,

Mark

Yes, I have reseller plan and my boyfriend is going to buy another reseller plan next week for main website just in case first reseller go down for a time. I am plan to open December 10, 2004 if nothing go wrong with our main website. So look for around then.

Back