• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

php_addict

Hi,

I looking for an awesome CMS, hopefully with awesome template designs too, for my portfolio site. I am not focusing much into photography since I'm more into filmmaking. I already uploaded my videos on YouTube and Vimeo. I just want to embed them all yet show their thumbnails. I also want to showcase some of the PHP scripts that I made. Technically, it will showcase both Arts and I.T fields. Most of the time, I will just link or embed the works that I did. I cannot upload them since they are hosted somewhere, like SourceForge, PlanetSourceCode, YouTube and Vimeo.

I prefer to utilize my own server, use PHP + MySQL, etc... instead of hosting them on Dribble, Wix, Portfoliobox and Behance, which does not allow me to just "link" all of my projects and the fact that I have to pay those portfolio hosting sites.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for all of your replies :)

Thanks.

If you are looking for good theme on photography then I would recommend you to consider WordPress theme. WordPress themes are easy to edit and add content.

WordPress themes for photography is most recommended as these themes are mobile responsive and easy to manage your content and photographs.

Use Wordpress dude, thats the answer for your portfolio question :) and you can purchase plenty of templates.

if you are really a "php_addict", then just make a normal PHP site with a powerful framework like Symfony. If you arent that strong in your dev, then just use wordpress like millions of other people.

Back