• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

php_addict

Hi,

I looking for an awesome CMS, hopefully with awesome template designs too, for my portfolio site. I am not focusing much into photography since I'm more into filmmaking. I already uploaded my videos on YouTube and Vimeo. I just want to embed them all yet show their thumbnails. I also want to showcase some of the PHP scripts that I made. Technically, it will showcase both Arts and I.T fields. Most of the time, I will just link or embed the works that I did. I cannot upload them since they are hosted somewhere, like SourceForge, PlanetSourceCode, YouTube and Vimeo.

I prefer to utilize my own server, use PHP + MySQL, etc... instead of hosting them on Dribble, Wix, Portfoliobox and Behance, which does not allow me to just "link" all of my projects and the fact that I have to pay those portfolio hosting sites.

Anyway, I'll be waiting for all of your replies :)

Thanks.

Yes, even I would suggest you WordPress. There are numerous plugins to help you out on WordPress. No doubt, it's one of the best CMS today.

Wordpress would most probably the best option for you, it is simple and easy to use plus you can find a very large variety of wordpress themes all over the internet so you are very likely to find a perfect theme for your website and not have to spend any time on making your own design.

Looking for awesome CMS? I sugguest you WordPress it is web software you can use to create a beautiful website and provide you a splendid CMS which your looking for.

You can browse a good reference for tutorial.

hope it would help you. Thanks!

Back