• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for an Icon Designer

Keagle

NLC
NLC
Hey, I make templates and stuff for people, and i'm looking for a good Icon Designer that can design Icons, Images, and things like that. The designer will get a domain of his choice for now, and help with a new Media Company (Images, Templates, vBInstalls, Forum Skins, etc.), and therefore earn money from each project, which will mostly likely be split between the two of us depending on what work is put in. They will also be able to sell his work on a new site I have.

Other skills are great, but they are not required.

For more information, or if you are interested, please use the following method of contact:

MSN: kurt(at)kurtispoole(d0t)com
Replacing "At" with "@" and "d0t" with "." .
Or you can send me a PM Here, or reply to this post.

Thanks,
Kurt

i'd be interested in this. I enjoy doing graphical work on the computer and my downside is im a perfectionist, i'd be very interested in joining you and helping.

I use photoshop for my graphic work and i can code html and css.

As for some of my graphical work this was my last attempt at a website: Link Here
And some of my latest work is on my current blog (link in sig), eg the header and "advertise us" page.

Get back to me if your interested

Jamie

Last edited:
Maybe the three of us should get together and talk about this, we're all from the uk too. I host jamie too (boom). I'm away for the weekend but PM me. I have a really unique project in the works that may be good for all of us

Marc

look at http://istockphoto.com for icons, very afforadble, very good. ;)

I'm still looking if anyone is still interested.

If you search for "Icons" on IStockPhoto you will find the sort of things I am after.

v0dka, PM Sent.

keagle ill send you an email with the icons i can get, i live in the Uk too but i dunno if we can all meet up, the uks quite big :)

Oh and you guys might be able to help out with a similar project im making, you could resell your work through us and join a dedicated design team, you could also submit tutorials and advertise with us, i dunno, the site will be launched soon, but if you are at all interested, give me a pm.

Back