• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Bare metal server

patricknaugton

I am looking for a new host, as Hetzner kicked me off their platform. My requirement is a bare metal server in Europe. I also need help migrating my setup to the new server. Do you have a recommendation? I need something that works.

When it comes to hosting I prefer to choose reputed and trusted hosting brand. Ready customer hosting reviews before making any final order.

Popular German cloud hosting and dedicated server provider Hetzner
has banned crypto mining on its servers after users have been using their
large storage devices to mine various Crypto are majorly affected by this
decision some of my friends have moved their Projects to RedSwitches
with minimum downtime have resumed mining without making a hole in
their Pocket. Config:

Ram : 64GB
CPU: AMD Epyc 730P with 16C@3.0Ghz
Storage: 480GB SSD
Network: 1Gbps/30TB

When this news came out in August with a probability of Hetzner going to ban all the Crypto projects and node hosting, I immediately started looking for a viable option for Node Hosting and after many suggestions and recommendations I got RedSwitches for my Hosting need and since that migration, everything is going smooth they have a qualified team to take care of the servers too.

OwnWebServers is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

CPU: 6-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz
RAM: 32 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Storage: 2 X 1TB SSD

Get 10% OFF on Dedicated Servers Hosting plans. Use coupon code DH10 during checkout.

Xeon E5 2620v3 - 6 Cores CPU

• Includes 1-Year FREE Domain
• 6 Cores
• 2.4GHz
• 15MB
• RAM : 32GB
• STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
• Operating System: Centos 7
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support
• DDOS Security: Optional

>>>> Price $94.50 /mo.. With using code DH10 | Order Now

Hi, If you are looking for a web hosting support provider, then you can visit eTechSupport. Export is an outsourced web hosting support provider in the current market.

Hi, if you are facing any issue related to cPanel or Plesk or server, then you can visit eTechSupport. eTechSupport is one of the best-outsourced web hosting support providers in the market. If you see they are providing services for the last 17+ years.

Here, is a list of Services of eTechSupport:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support