• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For Cheap Hosting For A Adult Mybb Forum

Hello,

I would like to offer you custom plan.

25 GB Disk Space
250 GB Bandwidth
Cpanel with Softaculous
CloudLinux and Litespeed Server
R1soft backup restore
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
30 days money back guarantee.

Price: $15/ mo

If you are interested please send an email to sales[at]socheaphost.com then we will setup custom plan for you.

Hi there!

As per your needs, I can offer you this package by default -

Disk Space: 15gb
Bandwidth: 50gb
MySQL DBs, Emails, FTP Accounts: 25
Addon, Parked, Sub Domains: 25
1-Click Site Software Installer
Cost p/month: $2.00
Order Link

But as I can see, you need more bandwidth. For that, we allow you to create custom plans. That means we give you the flexibility of ordering from us at your own specific needs.

Feel free to contact us on Live Support or file a support ticket on http://edenhost.com/

You Can also PM me here on Freewebspace.net if you are interested in buying from us or for any other query.

Last edited:
OP: do you have a budget for this? Also, your bandwidth requirement is kinda high considering you're only asking for 15 GB of space.

I'd have to do a custom plan for something like this.

Would probably start with my usual advanced plan of:

120GB/month bandwidth
12GB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl

Starting at: $20/month

And bump up the space and bandwidth to what you are requesting on the house, since I still feel bad about what happened before.

You already know that I'm not gonna disappear on you like a lot of other hosts do. I was right there the whole time, and would have brought everything up far sooner if I could have. I did eventually recover the data too, but by then you had left before I could give it to you.

Last edited:
Decent size forum can use like 200gb to 300gb of bandwith no problem I know of a few forums that use 2tb to 5tb month. I am looking to spend $7 to $10 at most

Decent size forum can use like 200gb to 300gb of bandwith no problem I know of a few forums that use 2tb to 5tb month. I am looking to spend $7 to $10 at most

IMO, your budget is too low for the bandwidth that you're asking for. Space is pretty reasonable, but if you only want to pay up to $10, then expect to get offers for around 50-75GB of bandwidth. I'd estimate that a custom plan with your specs would be worth about $20 p/m.

LiteSpeed ⇔ cPanel ⇔ PHP 5.2/5.3 ⇔ Softaculous ⇔ RVSiteBuilder ⇔ R1Soft ⇔ Get 50% OFF

Hello DJboutit, we think our following plan would be perfect for you:

Receive 50% OFF! Limited Time Special Offer Only! Don't Miss Out!
Promotional Code: halfcrocweb

»»»»»»»
Adult Croc
»»»»»»»

» RAID Protected Storage: 50 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 500 GB
» Latest cPanel with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - PHP 5.2 & 5.3 - RVSiteBuilder Pro - Hourly R1Soft CDP Backups
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee - Free Migration

Starting at $6.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I wonder if you can leave moer information about adult content here. Will that be illegal one? Or maybe that will be the one which is not allowed in US or Canada?
That is sticky rule here and if you are looking for such a hosting you need leave as much information about your project as possible.

Check out this then ...great deal

Check out this

Bandwidth - 100 MBPS (unmetered)
Space - unlimited (Its roughly 100-200 GB)
Free SSL Certificate
Host Adult Content

Price - $18/Year (or) $2/Month

Check out - hosttick.com

Can you say oversold?

And which is it, "unlimited" or 100-200 GB?

*sigh*

No its not oversold at all , we have a very precised management of resources.
Every account can have 100-200 GB , no file size limits.

100 GB is dedicated in all accounts, we increase for free if you need more

contact - info[@]hosttick.com or visit hosttick.com

Really? So if you have 10TB of disk space on your servers (which I know you don't), that's less than 50 clients you can host on each server. 50 x $2 is $100/mo. last time I checked...even less if they go with your yearly plan.

So where can you get a solid dedicated server with that kind of space for $100/mo., of course assuming that you would only break even?

Your servers are oversold, period.

Have a great day! ;)

Really? So if you have 10TB of disk space on your servers (which I know you don't), that's less than 50 clients you can host on each server. 50 x $2 is $100/mo. last time I checked...even less if they go with your yearly plan.

So where can you get a solid dedicated server with that kind of space for $100/mo., of course assuming that you would only break even?

Your servers are oversold, period.

Have a great day! ;)

We need more level headed folks around here. I'd +rep you again if I could.

Well I appreciate it gentlemen. Nothing pisses me off more than these "unlimited" hosts and hosts that offer hundreds of gigabytes of space. Then they claim they can actually do it because "we have a very precised management of resources"??? Uh, makes me sick to my stomach. Unfortunately, a lot of unknowing hostees fall victim to such nonsense. That's the worst part of it all.

I would love to return the reputation favor, but apparently I'm unable to? The only thing I can do is report your posts. That goes for any thread. Maybe I don't have enough posts yet. Who knows.

I would love to return the reputation favor, but apparently I'm unable to? The only thing I can do is report your posts. That goes for any thread. Maybe I don't have enough posts yet. Who knows.

Yeah, I think you do not have enough posts. No worries though. I'm just glad to see another like minded individual around here.

Back