• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Free Hosting 150mb 2-3 GB BW

milanko89

Hello,

I created a video tutorial using Camtasia Studio, and have tried uploading the video (plus quizzes and everything) to Screencast and have been unsuccessful. The video is around 100mb, and there is also a few html and css files that go along with the player. I am looking for a free hosting account with about 150 mb space. I only need the hosting account for a few weeks to host my tutorial while it is being graded/looked at by the other students. I was going to attempt to host it home, but I really can't leave my PC on all day. I don't need anything fancy, perhaps just one FTP account and a subdomain. I tried some other free hosting sites already, but they all have really low file size limits. It wouldn't be a problem if I could put the video on Youtube, but unfortunately the player that is exported with the video is interactive, and users can take a quiz, see things in the video that can't be seen in a static video service.

Thank you,

Milan

Back