• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for good VPS

Ryan88

Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum. Could a moderator move it?

Hey,

I am looking for a good and reliable VPS Server

Requirements:
Atleast 25GB Space
Atleast 500GB Bandwidth
cPanel + WHM are a must
Ram and other specs can be up for debate
Budget would be $20.00 or lower. Higher options are welcome but will be considered last.

Please reply with your plan and any coupon codes as well as a server uptime log that is semi detailed.

Thanks

Last edited:
Please take a look at our offer below,

Premium VPS#1 - 1Gbps Port - (FREE MANAGED SERVICE)
----------------------------------
--------------------------------
» Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
» Burstable RAM: 1024MB
» RAID-10 Storage: 20GB
» Premium Bandwidth: 2,000GB Per Month
» Instant OS Reloads / Reboots / TUN/TAP
» Bandwidth Port Speed: 1 Gig (1000Mbit)
» Dedicated IPv4 Addresses: 2 (Additional Available)
» Dedicated IPv6 Addresses: 5 (Up to 20 FREE)
» Datacenters: UK & USA
» £14.96 Per Month (USD CURRENCY AVAILABLE!)
Read More | Order Now

== cPanel/WHM is available and OPTIONAL on order form.
== Raid-10 Protected hard drives to minimize any hardware failure.
== Free Instant Reboots, OS re-installs and Backups within the VPS control panel.'
== We're currently running promotion for March. Please click here

Available Operating Systems
  • CentOS 4, 5, 5.5
  • Debian 4, 5, 6
  • Fedora 9, 10, 11, 12
  • Gentoo
  • Ubuntu 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04
We Accept All Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay, Moneybookers and Liberty Reserve as payment methods.

Hello Ryan,
I would like to offer you 2 vps configurations so you can choose any which one you may want to .
Unmanaged cPanel VPS1:
Space/Bandwidth: 30gb/300gb(we can work out more of either)
Ram: 256mb(cPanel's minimum requirement is 256mb , though 512mb ram is recommended)
Price: $20/m
Unmanaged cPanel VPS2:
Space/Bandwidth: 60gb/600gb
Ram: 512mb
Price: $25/m
Management Services cost $15(optional , not necessary)

You may pm me if interested , these are custom configurations .
Best Regards,
Aloy

Shopaserver.com offer.

40 GB disk
500 GB Bandwidth
512 mb guaranteed ram

$15/month only

60 GB disk
800 GB bandwidht
1024 mb guaranteed ram

$21/month

Hi Ryan,

This is the best I can do for you:
OpenVZ - Kansas City - Custom Plan
Disk Space: 25GB
Guaranteed RAM: 512MB
Burst RAM: 1GB
Bandwidth: 500GB
IP Address: 2 IPv4 + 20 IPv6
cPanel + WHM
$20

Please email me at sales{at}beyondallknowledge.com if you are interested in this offer.

Hi Ryan,

PogiWeb LLC would be more than able to provide you with the plan your looking for. We offer plans starting at $7/month that includes 50GB Diskspace, 512MB Burstable Ram, more than enough bandwidth to choose from, and cpanel for an additional $12/month. Please take a closer look at http://pogiweb.com/vps and feel free to contact us with any questions. We look forward in serving you in the future!

Hello,

We can offer you our C1 package which contains the following specs:

60GB Disc Space
400GB Bandwidth
384MB Dedicated RAM
0.6Ghz CPU
1 DDOS Protected IP Address
Free SEO Report
Fully Managed w/ cPanel
$5.75 / Month
cPanel is an extra $15/m
More Info
Order Now

Please feel free to browse all of our VPS packages here.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Hello,

We can offer you our C1 package which contains the following specs:

60GB Disc Space
400GB Bandwidth
384MB Dedicated RAM
0.6Ghz CPU
1 DDOS Protected IP Address
Free SEO Report
Fully Managed w/ cPanel
$5.75 / Month
cPanel is an extra $15/m
More Info
Order Now

Please feel free to browse all of our VPS packages here.

Good luck!

I'm interested in your offer. For $5.75 a month, a DDoS protected VPS would make me love you forever. A couple of questions before I order:

1) With 400GB of clean traffic, how many Mbps do you offer. Will you allow bursts up to 10Mbps of clean traffic?
2) How many packets per second do you protect against?
3) How many Mbps of unclean traffic will you protect against?

Thank you for your time, and please reply as soon as possible.

Hello,

we could offer KVM-based VPS solution that will outperform OpenVZ if you are going to host traffic intensive resources or applications.

RAM: 512 MB guaranteed!!!
CPU: 50% of Core guaranteed!!!
Disk Space: 30 GB
Data Transfer: 500 GB
Price $24.99

The deal includes free setup + 1 hour of support per month.

More VPS Deals .

Hello Tyler, Yes, the IP is DDoS protected :)

1. Your VPS will be on a 100Mbps port. The bandwidth is not unmetered on those packages, you get 400GB only. We do however have 10Mbps unmetered servers starting at $5.50 a month. You can see those here.

2. We can filter attacks up to 1GBit currently. If the attack is larger and cannot be filtered successfully using hardware then we null-route the IP and monitor until the DDOS Attacks stops, once the DDOS Attack stops we re-activate the IP. If you want to know how many packets exactly, I will have to check on that.

3. Same as above, 1GBit.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks, and good luck in your search!

I'm interested in your offer. For $5.75 a month, a DDoS protected VPS would make me love you forever. A couple of questions before I order:

1) With 400GB of clean traffic, how many Mbps do you offer. Will you allow bursts up to 10Mbps of clean traffic?
2) How many packets per second do you protect against?
3) How many Mbps of unclean traffic will you protect against?

Thank you for your time, and please reply as soon as possible.

Hello Tyler, Yes, the IP is DDoS protected :)

1. Your VPS will be on a 100Mbps port. The bandwidth is not unmetered on those packages, you get 400GB only. We do however have 10Mbps unmetered servers starting at $5.50 a month. You can see those here.

2. We can filter attacks up to 1GBit currently. If the attack is larger and cannot be filtered successfully using hardware then we null-route the IP and monitor until the DDOS Attacks stops, once the DDOS Attack stops we re-activate the IP. If you want to know how many packets exactly, I will have to check on that.

3. Same as above, 1GBit.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks, and good luck in your search!

I understand. As long as the 400GB is clean traffic then that is fine - however I'm a little bit confused, you offer 100Mbps of clean traffic?

One of my servers is currently being hit with ~560Mbps and I'm getting slammed with 82k pps. I'm paying $300/m for 1Mbps clean traffic. If you can provide me with this protection I will switch in a heartbeat.

No, the 100Mbps is the uplink port the server will be placed on. If you're looking for a VPS with a lot of bandwidth you should have a look at our semi-dedicated servers. They start at 8TB Bandwidth and go up to 75TB bandwidth!

Sorry for the confusion!

No, the 100Mbps is the uplink port the server will be placed on. If you're looking for a VPS with a lot of bandwidth you should have a look at our semi-dedicated servers. They start at 8TB Bandwidth and go up to 75TB bandwidth!

Sorry for the confusion!

I'm not looking for a vps with a lot of bandwidth though - I'm only using around 200GB of clean traffic.

Ok then one of our cheap VPS packages should fit you just fine then. The only issue I can see is that with traffic spikes that you mentioned, it may bog down your server with only 384Mb of RAM. The RAM is upgradable though.

Ok then one of our cheap VPS packages should fit you just fine then. The only issue I can see is that with traffic spikes that you mentioned, it may bog down your server with only 384Mb of RAM. The RAM is upgradable though.

Do you know what a DDoS attack is? Even so, how does it have anything to do with using up the server's RAM?

Yes, and if you'll read again you'll see that he said he gets very high traffic spikes. That was what I was referring to with the RAM. The DDoS protection was explained before that.

Deeplist, not sure what you're problem is but I rarely see you respond to anyone with anything but a smart*** comment. You seem to have some social issues that need to be resolved.

Yes, and if you'll read again you'll see that he said he gets very high traffic spikes. That was what I was referring to with the RAM. The DDoS protection was explained before that.

Deeplist, not sure what you're problem is but I rarely see you respond to anyone with anything but a smart*** comment. You seem to have some social issues that need to be resolved.

No I'm getting slammed constantly but the bad traffic is being filtered. I'm using around 200GB a month of clean traffic.

Back