• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for host for my forum

Cool free pages never gives you a mysql database even if you request

my site isn't slow for you guys???

Originally posted by Rob D
Cool free pages never gives you a mysql database even if you request

my site isn't slow for you guys???

No, it isn't slow at the moment... :biggrin2: I can understand what you mean when you say it's slow because I used to have a website there and it was incredibly sluggish. :classic2:

They required ya to post more than a certain no. of posts for PHP etc...

If i remember correctly, you must post up to 200 posts in order to have a CGI bin.... LOL

Originally posted by lowgq
They required ya to post more than a certain no. of posts for PHP etc...

If i remember correctly, you must post up to 200 posts in order to have a CGI bin.... LOL

You only need 50 to get to a php/mysql host. It is one of the best, if not THE best free host out there. The postings are just a very small price to pay for your hosting.

Originally posted by fredjen
i just need a space to upload my stuff, i got a forum on www.invisionfee.com, i like it and no complaints, but it isn't a host, it's just an ipbforum you get when you register witch is as good as phpbb.

What type of 'stuff' are you needing to upload? (How much space/transfer)

well, just *.avi and *.jpg/.gif... .
I got some small movies, from journeys etc, they are about 1mb/movie, and lots of pictures, so 50 mb - 100 mb space and a good filesize (at least 1.5 mb).
So i don't need any php, perl, asp, mysql, acces etc. just a host to upload stuff (for puplic)

btw. my english may be bad... .

mod: *.zip/*.rar either of course.

Last edited:
Back