• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Partner

BrandonTheG

CEO
NLC
Hello,
I am looking for a partner who would like to start a free web hosting with me. I have the necessary funding to back the project up, I am just looking for an extra set of hands to help manage and run the operation.

If you are interested please PM me or e-mail me @ brandon [@] brandonlong [.] com

You'll need to be more specific on what you're looking for. If you are fully funding the project then the partner likely won't have much if any say on how things are run. If you just want someone to help you out then my advice would be to wait until you can determine how much help you'll need.. in most situations one person can manage a free host just fine even with several thousand free clients.

Unless you think you need to provide a premium level of support to free clients? In which case I'd be asking why..

Hmm, You might as well need to tell us more if your looking for a partner. If you ever need to make money like affilate programes I can be a help.

Welcome back,

Are you still looking for someone to help? I can help with support mainly when needed. I take it the host is 7pz.com?

If you want performance and better customer support after sales then you can choose eUKhost.
There are many windows web hosting provider available but their features, plans, support is a key factor of hosting business.
We are Experts in hosting backed by 24x7 support and a 4.8 ratings out of 5 as per customer reviews.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Back