• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for reliable webhost

alex_blue

My current webhost has great offers but I'm unhappy with its recent frequent downtime without any response from support.

So I'm looking for a replacement webhost with same features.
P/S: I already have a domain so I don't need one.

PHP5 *Must
Mysql 4.2.1 (yes, I know there is Mysql5)
Cpanel
1-2Gb Webspace
50Gb B/w
~99.9% uptime
Cheap :D

I really need a reliable webhost that is sustained for at least two years so there is less concern of it getting out of service.

Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks to all!!:beer:

Hello,

Reliability never comes cheap.
For you, we can provide the following custom plan:

2 GB of Disc Space
50 GB of Data Transfer
cPanel 11 with Fantastico
Php5 with MySQL 4.2.1 Standard
Unlimited Features
24/7 Dedicated and Friendly Support

$8.00 per Month via PayPal

As this is a custom plan, contact me via PM or email sales@deisehost.com if interested.

We have been in the business since December 2006. However, I have been involved in hosting since 2003.

For more information on our services, visit http://www.deisehost.com

Hi, feel free to check out some of our shared hosting plans.

We offer a few guarantees such as:
  • 24/7 Support (or your money back)
  • 99% Uptime (Or your next month is FREE)
  • 30 Days Money Back

All accounts come with free fantastico, rv skins, rv site builder PRO.
We are running php 4 & 5 alongside MySQL 4.2. If you need any other features on top of the many we already offer just let us know, we will set it up for you on the next scheduled update :)

We are currently offering DOUBLE space and bandwidth! Just submit a sales ticket after ordering and we will credit your account with the extra resources! You will recieve the extra recourses for life at no extra cost. This is a limited time offer (valid for the next 7 accounts) so hurry!

Have questions? Have a chat with our live support here.

www.3rdrockhosting.com

Hi alex_blue,

Valcato Hosting would be happy to offer you the following custom plan:
PHP5
Mysql5
Cpanel 11 + Fantastico
2Gb Disk Space
50Gb B/w

99.9% uptime - proven over the past 3 years
For $7/month or $70/year

We've been in business for 6 years, provide free weekly backups and impose no limit to the number of files you can host with us.

As this is a custom plan please PM me here or contact us if you're interested. The quickest way is to use our Live Support facility.

Hey, how are you?

Personal Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Thanks for considering Nixism!

We have been hosting since 2005.

2gb Webspace,
50gb Bandwidth
cPanel 11 and Fantastico
MySQL 5
PHP 5
99.95% Uptime Guarantee
$5.00 per month

$2.50 for your first month with the code "get50off"

MonkeyWrench Hosting

Hello alex_blue
For only $3.99 per month at a LOCKED PRICE!
We can offer you our Business Plan which consists of:
1,000 MB Space (Doubled if you join now, 2000MB)
30,000 MB Bandwidth (Doubled if you join now, 60000MB)

---------------------------------------------
Features Included:
  • Cpanel 11 w/ Fantastico Deluxe *HOT*
  • Unlimited Sub Domains/Parked Domains
  • Unlimited MySQL
  • Unlimited FTP
  • Unlimited Email accounts.
  • CGI, PERL and PHP Support
  • ImageMagick & GD Library Supported
  • FrontPage Extensions
  • 24/7 Ticket Support System and MORE!
  • ADULT AND ANIME CONTENT ACCEPTED
99.8% Uptime Guarantee
Our current uptime (99.98% is our current Uptime)
You can visit our site for a more detailed list of what our plan offers at www.genomehost.com
14 Day Money Back Guarantee!

Our company has been established since January 2006

Hi,

Qoozz Webhosting, with over 2 years of webhosting experience, can offer you our "Standard" package with the following features:

5GB Space
50GB Transfer
Cpanel|RVSkins|Fantastico
Sitebuilder|FFMPEG|ROR
PHP4 and PHP5
Free Remote Backups
Unlimited Features
30 Day Money Back guarantee
Priced at $5/mth

For more information regarding this package, our uptime and reviews, you can take a look at our recent thread here:
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2205719

If you require a different custom package, drop us a mail to support[at]qoozz.com.

http://www.qoozz.com

Hello , we can offer you this plan : =======( WorldCS4080 )========
4080 Mo disk space
70.0 Go bandwidth
Unlimited e-mail acccounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited subdomains
Unlimited Add On Domain
Unlimited Parked Domain
Unlimited MySQL databases
Cpanel 11 , Fantastico de Luxe
Fantastico de Luxe
$4.99 USD monthly Or $56.99 USD / Year
We accept paypal, and e-gold , Moneybookers check our COUPOUN in FWS thread .. ... JUST PM ME ! UPTIME GUARENTEE 99.90 %

Order Here

Hi. If you care about premium service and affordable price, we may offer you hosting package from DimeReseller.

Your hosting package will include:

3 GB space
50 GB bandwidth
Free setup
Unlimited features (MySQL, Emails, FTP accounts, etc.)
Unlimited hosted domains
Private and anonymous nameservers
Daily + weekly + monthly backups
WHM + cPanel Pro + Fantastico DeLuxe + RVSkin
24/7 Helpdesk, LiveChat and Phone Support
NO hidden or additional fees

The price is only $5 per month

Other bonus features along with more details about your hosting package are listed at cPanel Hosting page. Package may be upgraded/downgraded at any time.

If your old server is running cPanel, we will transfer your accounts to our servers for free.

We would like to make this offer even more serviceable to you, so please contact us with any questions you have

Hi Alex,

I think that our Business hosting plan is exactly what you need. It costs $6.95 per month and we will work with you to support your web project.

The plan comes with 2 GB disc space and 50 GB monthly transfer, SSH and many valuable website business tools. But the space and bandwidth are less important than support and proper treatment we believe are most important thing.

Hello alex_blue,

We can offer you for just 4.99 dollars per month as a personalized offer:
Space: 10 GB
Bandwidth: 100 GB
Unlimited Domains
cPanel version 11.
mySQL 5
PostgreSQL 7.3
PHP 4 and 5
ffmpeg
and more.

Uptime Guarantee of 99.9%. If less, we will return moeny back to you. Anyway, it has never happened, we can show you the host-tracker.com monitorize.

Please dont hesitate to contact us or write to us to felweb@felweb.net. You can also add it to your MSN for a 10 hours mon-fri level-1 support and sales.

Hi there Alex_blue,

DigitalWorldHost.com has been online for over 2.5 years and now it is time for us to make some drastic changes and improvements. With the help of some new blood and a new business structure, DigitalWorldHost will be re-opening within the next few weeks. However, while we are still working to get everything ready (new website, new support, new systems) we have decided to offer our new pricing to FWS, which has treated us so well over the last few years.

Tier 4 - BW: 40 GB; HD: 10 GB for only $2.40/month
***One Time Setup Charge of $1.00***

What's included:
cPanel 11 + Fantastico Deluxe
Number of features (emails, FTP account, mySQL databases, etc) vary depending on plan, please contact us for more information.
Why Us?
1) online for over 2.5 years;
2) have kept a 99.8% uptime through this time;
3) and have zero negative public reviews (any problems have been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties in private).

Read our reviews and uptime at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/compa...WorldHost.html

Please note that if you are interested please contact us via email at sales@digitalworldhost.com or me personally. Because we are currently revamping our billing and support system we are unable to provide you with an order link and everything will have to be done manually by a member of our staff. Once our new billing system is setup you will be added to the database. We apologize for this.

Back