• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for staff?

Hello everyone.

https://ewebify.com is currently looking for some support/abuse staff

Support: your job will be just to answer support tickets and keep clients happy.

Abuse: your job will mainly be to look through accounts and be sure nothing is there against our TOS.

We (main site) are currently down for an abuse check, reply here if you would like to join, once you have proved you are a good employee... you qualify for a free premium hosting acct......... THIS IS a VOLUNTEER JOB

Thanks,
JohnnyD

Hi, if the role doesn't require too much time, I'm game. I want to get back into free hosting, I can spare a few hours a day for now.

(Can you explain why you go offline for 2 days though? Is it just with being understaffed?)

that is just an ETA, we just went offline about 5 AM this morning, and should be back up in a few hours really :) - Its because we are reviewing every account MANUALLY to be sure nothing slips through. - what position are you interested in?

and so you know, we are not just free hosting ... we are free AND paid.

that is just an ETA, we just went offline about 5 AM this morning, and should be back up in a few hours really :) - Its because we are reviewing every account MANUALLY to be sure nothing slips through. - what position are you interested in?

and so you know, we are not just free hosting ... we are free AND paid.

Sorry, we are currently doing some manual checks on all of our clients to insure they are not abusing our services.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Approximate ETA is 2 Days.

This seems like something I would stay away from :/ Two days of noticeable maintenance?

less than 10 people goving through over 300 accounts MANUALLY while still doing normal server work and personal lives? Yes we put two days just in case.

Okay, shall email you in a sec. But question regarding that offline notice thing, does that make sites all non-functional? Including paid ones?

Back