• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for VPS

NeoGen

Hello,

I am looking for a free VPS for trial and review purpose.

I am not looking for post to host. I can carry a link or small ad on anyone of my sites.

I can ensure you that the content will be in English and will not load server unnecessarily.

I'm sorry if you think that I'm being unnecessarily meddlesome, but you might want to elaborate more on what you mean by your "trial and review purpose". After all, a free VPS isn't exactly a minor deal, so any potential hosts looking at your request would want to have a more specific idea of what exactly you want to do with the server.

I'm sorry if you think that I'm being unnecessarily meddlesome, but you might want to elaborate more on what you mean by your "trial and review purpose". After all, a free VPS isn't exactly a minor deal, so any potential hosts looking at your request would want to have a more specific idea of what exactly you want to do with the server.

Most welcome to post and comment. In short I would like to try out VPS. I would be hosting my couple of blogs and few html website. To be honest, even I dont have much idea how powerful a VPS can be.:angel:

Last edited:
We're giving out free VPS servers here if you would like. Probably not enough power for what you want, but free VPS all the same :)

VPS is similar to a dedicated server or simply speaking a server itself , just a small one though with lower costs and resources .
But in function , can work like a real server can .
I too can offer a vps , but not for free unfortunately .
But they're still one of the cheapest with me starting at just $6/m[and as of my belief my lowest plan of $6 is more than sufficient for all your sites and lots more] .

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

We're giving out free VPS servers here if you would like. Probably not enough power for what you want, but free VPS all the same :)

many thanks for your offer.. But I will pass your offer.. Looking for offer from someone who is not primarily into free hosting..:love:

But they're still one of the cheapest with me starting at just $6/m[and as of my belief my lowest plan of $6 is more than sufficient for all your sites and lots more] .

Best Regards,
Aloycasmir

Many thanks for your offer and comments. But am looking for a free VSP:classic2:

It'll be close to impossible to find a free VPS .
If you must have it free , go in for Cam's offer .
If you're looking for a powerful VPS at affordable costs , do let me know . My prices are one of the lowest .
Btw , you can try to have your VPS on your own computer itself for testing , and when you're done testing , then maybe look for a VPS .
Just a suggestion though .
Good luck...

I have to decline Cam's offer...
aloycasmir: thanks for your suggestion.. If I have to go for paid option, I will go with more reputable, reliable and cheaper host..

I have to decline Cam's offer...
aloycasmir: thanks for your suggestion.. If I have to go for paid option, I will go with more reputable, reliable and cheaper host..

You won't get reliability at lower costs. I guarantee it.

You won't get reliability at lower costs. I guarantee it.

If the cost is lower than prices have to... I assume you were saying low price host:p

Just one humble request to everyone: I am looking for free VPS. If I have to get a paid one, than I have plenty of options:evilb:

If the cost is lower than prices have to... I assume you were saying low price host:p

LOL! You really need to get hosted with those super cheap hosts! I bet you will get the shock of your life when you realize how "cheap" those hosts are!

Just one humble request to everyone: I am looking for free VPS. If I have to get a paid one, than I have plenty of options:evilb:

Go ahead. Noone is going to offer you a free vps since you have clearly stated that you are not willing to pay them.

If you want a piece of advice, go with cs-squad or aloycasmir if you want a good cheap vps. If you want to get cheated, go with a dirt cheap vps and you will get what you paid for :lol:

LOL! You really need to get hosted with those super cheap hosts! I bet you will get the shock of your life when you realize how "cheap" those hosts are!

Go ahead. Noone is going to offer you a free vps since you have clearly stated that you are not willing to pay them.

Hello, appreciate your passion:bandit2: and advice. But no thanks. I am looking for free VPS only.:p

If you want a piece of advice, go with cs-squad or aloycasmir if you want a good cheap vps. If you want to get cheated, go with a dirt cheap vps and you will get what you paid for :lol:
If I have to pay, why cheap, than I should be rather looking at better offers. Anyway, here I am looking for free VPS only.:classic2:

Well unless you didnt get the clue, I will spell it out for you:

You are NOT going to get one for free (even though Cam did offer one). Use your options you speak of and pay for one.

Well unless you didnt get the clue, I will spell it out for you:

You are NOT going to get one for free (even though Cam did offer one). Use your options you speak of and pay for one.

I was just trying to sugarcoat this!

VPS means it will use system ram, diskspace, IP, cpu and even a control panel (including installation and setup). So if anyone is offering it for free, either he is a nutjob or you are dreaming.

getting a VPS for free is almost impossible.
unless there is someone is offering for you to test it for a short time.

the best u will get is post for VPS.
which i see, most of them are no longer offering this offer.

so u should look for lower price VPS instead of asking 1 for free

Once again thanks everyone for their valuable inputs (desirable & undesirable)... I appreciate them in all humility:love:

Again, if I would have been looking for paid offers than I would have started the thread in paid request section not here:fangel::eek2:

BTW: For others, if you have to opt for cheap and yet effective VPS look for offers from burstnet and Hostlatch..:idea:

Last but not the least, I have 2 offers for free VPS.. evaluating which one to opt for..:beer:

BTW: For others, if you have to opt for cheap and yet effective VPS look for offers from burstnet and Hostlatch..:idea:

Last but not the least, I have 2 offers for free VPS.. evaluating which one to opt for..:beer:

Burstnet vps aren't that cheap. As for Hostlatch, i already got a vps from there, however the service quality leaves much to be desired... Thats why i did not get my current cpanel vps from hostlatch, but got it from cs-squad. Their vps and the quality of customer care is REALLY good. Same goes for aloycasmir, although i m not sure abt his vps as i never tryed it.

Good to know you finally got offers. Good luck with them (although i m not sure why they did not post their offer here), but i'll pretend to be dumb :p

Burstnet vps aren't that cheap. As for Hostlatch, i already got a vps from there, however the service quality leaves much to be desired... Thats why i did not get my current cpanel vps from hostlatch, but got it from cs-squad. Their vps and the quality of customer care is REALLY good. Same goes for aloycasmir, although i m not sure abt his vps as i never tryed it.

Burstnet starts from $5.95: CPU: 1GHZ, RAM: 512MB, DISKSPACE: 20GB, BANDWIDTH: 1000GB/MONTH > $5.95 USD Monthly / $59.50 USD Annually

Yes HL had some issues with respect to customer handling. Some perceive that to be high-handedness.

For really good one, go for servint or knownhost oldman2

Good to know you finally got offers. Good luck with them (although i m not sure why they did not post their offer here), but i'll pretend to be dumb :p
These offers are not from free webhosting service providers. I can't share their names and structure of the deal here:fangel:

Back