• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for web hosting in all five continents

Edison Thomas

I can add that QHoster.com offer hosting in various server locations:
UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

If you ask me, I consider Hostsailor.com to be a good option to get servers in Romania.
Can highly recommend these guys for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap web hosting service.

Hey ! if you are looking for the host to host your business then iwra is one of the best, cheapest and reliable hosting company ever. I am using it since 2 years. Truly a reliable and best to host your business in iwra. Here is the link: iwrahost.com

What domain do you have hosted with them?

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Sky Host is providing reliable web hosting services in Pakistan as well as across the globe.We offer shared web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated servr hosting, WordPress, Joomla, and OpenCart hosting with ultimate 24/7 customer support.

The price is right for us, the service is dependable, and the customer relationship is responsible, eager to participate in resolving the problem and prompt.

Back