• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking to hire staff at HostNeo

Skribblez

Hello there,

I'm sure all of you may know, managing and maintaining a free host isn't an easy job. Well, I'm looking for someone to join the HostNeo team and to help with moderating the forum and the customer support forum.

In return for your help, I can either set you up with a free reseller or pay you, which we can discuss on MSN messenger ;)

MSN - support [at] gayble.com

If you're interested in this job, feel free to reply or contact me through MSN :) If I think you're good for the job, you will be hired, and we will work together ;)

Last edited:
Hey i'm really interested. I've been lookin for one of these jobs for a long time.. unfortunatly I don't have any im can you please pm me with the info?

Thx

I'm interested. I have a bit of experience with free hosting and forums, I've been here long enough to :) I'll be able to talk to you this weekend.

Actually, I think that Gayble is hosted on a dedicated server, whereas Hostneo was moved to a reseller from a different company because it was using up too many server resources on the server Gayble uses for paid hosting accounts.
However, please correct me if I am wrong.

Back