• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Low Prices, High Quality

ZOrteraJason

Welcome to Zortera Internet Services

We provide several low priced plans to serve your needs.

$7.99 Monthly - 100MB Space / 10 GB Transfer / PHP,CGI,SSI
$14.99 Monthly - 500MB Space / 25 GB Transfer / PHP,MySQL,CGI,SSI / Adult Content OK
$29.99 Monthly - 750 MB Space / 50 GB Transfer / PHP,MySQL,CGI,SSI / Adult Content OK

Dedicated servers and reseller plans are also available.

For more information please check our website at:
http://www.zortera.com

Last edited:
O_O, you offer one deal that has 20GB transfer for 14.99, and then one that has 1GB transfer for 7.99, is it a typo? Did you mean to put 10 GB? Still, good Pro plan.

Few questions..

For refrence..

What NOC are you in?
How much do you pay for your server monthly?
Are you locked in a contract with them?
If so.. how long?:D

We are hosted by Rackshack. Our payments vary because of differences in bandwidth, so I can't nail down an exact figure for you. We are not in a contract with them.

Hrm

Why would somebody signup with a company NOT in contract? I mean.. you want to have a guarantee they'll be there.. bbl g2g 4 wheelin

Originally posted by SuzukiRacer24
Hrm

Why would somebody signup with a company NOT in contract? I mean.. you want to have a guarantee they'll be there.. bbl g2g 4 wheelin

Just a friendly warning watch out for this fellow...

I thought he sounded a lot like Alex. Looks like he was already banned again.

Last edited:
Back