• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mail sent from your IP address has been blocked. May I change server to sovle it?

phudu25

I'm using gmail to send email to customer and a copy to me premiumkey3s.com . However, google said it is email spam for some time. And now, it was blocked.
please help me to solve this problem. I wonder if I change server and keep domain, the problem still happen? The message from server here:

<premiumkey3s@gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[173.194.70.27] said:
550-5.7.1 [62.108.44.106 1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
of 550-5.7.1 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
our 550-5.7.1 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
blocked. 550-5.7.1 Please visit
http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html to review 550 5.7.1 our Bulk
Email Senders Guidelines. w5si10562450eeg.309 - gsmtp (in reply to end of
DATA command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; premiumkey3s@gmail.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.7.1 [62.108.44.106 1] Our system has
detected an unusual rate of 550-5.7.1 unsolicited mail originating from
your IP address. To protect our 550-5.7.1 users from spam, mail sent from
your IP address has been blocked. 550-5.7.1 Please visit
http://www.google.com/mail/help/bulk_mail.html to review 550 5.7.1 our Bulk
Email Senders Guidelines. w5si10562450eeg.309 - gsmtp

Answered your other post on this. Changing IPs should do the trick. Is this shared hosting?

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm reseller for shared host file like ryushare, mediafire. However, my website is new. I dont know why google detect spam soon like that.
Answered your other post on this. Changing IPs should do the trick. Is this shared hosting?

So do you have your own dedicated IP address, or is it shared with everyone else on the server?

If you have your own IP and you are not sending a bunch if emails, it's possible that the previous user of that IP got it blacklisted, and you should ask your provider for a clean IP.

If you're using the shared IP with everyone else on the server, there really isn't anything you can do about it, aside from getting your own dedicated IP or transferring servers.

I have owned 8 google products in 15 years. google customer care has never been as bad as has become over the past couple of years. If I didn't know better, I would swear I was dealing with some other.

Back