• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Make it Seven Times.

Hmmm, let me see. This is the seventh time that I have had someone say that their host is reliable and it isn't. This infuriates me.

And guess what, guess who's back looking for another host for
fourteencrosstown.net?

:hide:

Anyway, here is the scoop. I'm looking for these specs:

200 MB space.
1.5 GB bandwidth
8 subdomains? (i think that number might go up to 10)
8 email addresses
CPanel or DirectAdmin
(if Direct Admin, a good PHP version to make a PHP guestbook.)

No ads, please. If Post2host, 5 posts or less?

I have about 250+ webpages to work on as I am going to try to make this searchable by a lot of the search engines as well, mainly for my webdesign business and when I put up flyrers around for my lasertag websites.

Now, I have signed up with some, but I am pretty much in a rush since I want to get this site up before Xmas. Kinda already delayed because a certain server went down and I had been looking for others, while trying to make posts in another (which takes a very long time since I am not much of a big topic maker).

If you're one of the ones who I signed up for (which they will know), let me know. But I know it has been over a few days now, and I am really needing to get my website up so I can get people on my site. I've had people asking me why my site isn't up ... heck, go figure.

:S

Aaron / Fourteen Crosstown

Hello, Divinity Host.net shall help you out.

Storage: 200mb
Bandwidth: 5gb
Features: unmetered
Cpanel
Fantasico

Back link or 30 post per month

PM/Contact me if your inerested.
Divinity Host.net

If you're one of the ones who I signed up for (which they will know), let me know. But I know it has been over a few days now, and I am really needing to get my website up so I can get people on my site. I've had people asking me why my site isn't up ... heck, go figure.
I hope you realize that the application you submitted at Cybertoad Networks
yesterday morning at 8:49 AM was approved for instant activation and
your account is just sitting there waiting for you to upload something!

The only downtme we had was 5minutes worth and it was an OS update. PM me, if you want an account with them specs. I'll set it up right away.

Back