• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

make me an offer...

xsnetwork

OK....
I am after some new hosting, I guess I will probably be best off with a reseller package of somesort. The hosting may be for the site in my sig, but also to host people who contribute towards the site, I would like to offer people who make an outstanding contribution to the site a little reward to say thanks, I figured hosting would be good! I am after as much space as I could get within my price range, as much data transfer as I can get within my price range, ASP support, I'd prefer windows 2000 hosting over NT. I'd also like subdomains, an maybe domain hosting, so the people I host could have the option of a subdomain or host their own domain. I am only 16 and just finishing my exams at high school, so don't have a load of money to blow on hosting, I would probably be willing to pay anything upto £100 a year, although I may pay more for an absolutely superb offer. If any of you hosts who visit here would like to make me a special offer, I would be more than willing to put a link on every page of my site or something similar.
I hope I am not asking too much here :)
Jake

To catch a bit more attention and to let hosts post replies without having to fear they followed the proper format I've moved the thread here. Since he obviously is looking for hosting offers from the hosts themselves feel free to post your best offer. Good luck.

Back