• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Managed WordPress Hosting by Godaddy Reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieD

Hi friends
Hi saw that Godaddy is giving website hosting for very less price around $1.5 per month. How they are offering such less prices?
What is your experience with "Managed WordPress Hosting by Godaddy"?
Is it trustable?
Or they will create any issues later?

I think it is for beginners only, after completion of discount period they will charge very high price.
And Godaddy is not offering any kind of Emails also. Means there is something problem in this Godaddy cheap hosting plan.

Please share your reviews on "Managed WordPress Hosting by Godaddy".

No idea about it.But i would suggest you to just check out the customer reviews about Managed Wordpress by Godaddy on Google. Also just go through Managed Wordpress hosting service by ctrlswitches as it provides interminable support with great quality of services and uptime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, personally I tend to stay away from GoDaddy services. For reviews you can always google "Godaddy Wordpress hosting reviews".

That said, if you are looking for Managed WordPress, there are plenty of reliable choices around. What exactly are you looking for in "Managed Hosting" as the definition itself varies between different service providers. If you can answer that question, it is much more easier to find the appropriate service provider.

Cheers!

I used to use Wordpress hosting from Godaddy before, it's not the best but it can meet your needs. Godaddy is a big brand in domain industry and they're trying to push more sales in hosting industry. So I see that the Wordpress packages from them are worth to use. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back