• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Melbourne's Hottest Day Ever!

I really feel for all you guys in/around the bush fires in Aussie. I was there a month ago when the King's park bush fires and Perth were, and although they didn't actually kill anyone, it was a scary feeling being near them.

I can't believe the death toll is over 100 now :(

Fire in Redesdale on the other side of Bendigo from us has flared up again. There is currently 26 Fire Trucks out there trying to contain the blaze.

Emergency Centres have been set up in Bendigo at the Long Gully Community Hall and in the Senior Citizens Rooms in Eaglehawk. They are accepting donations of food, clothes and money for the homeless. So, if anyone has clothes etc they don't need, please do give generously. You can also donate online by going to http://www.salvos.org.au

I will upload some photos of around Bendigo shortly.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Wow, that is insane.

Although I think this is a futile attempt at fire control.

Yeah. Poor bloke. I guess everyone was just trying to do anything they could.

I heard today that a 16-year-old was involved in one of the fires in Victoria. Not sure where or how true that is.
I do know though that those responsible are facing charges of Reckless Murder and penalties of up to 25 Years in jail.

Back