• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mischa Barton from The OC

guitarnerd

Microsoft owns all
NLC
Ok,
I really feel like a moron on this one (nothing new :S) but I just can't seem to take control over my emotions on this.

Ever since the TV show on FOX called "The OC" came out my girlfriend has been watching it every week. Well last wednesday I happened to be sitting at home in my room on my computer and decided I Was going to see what all the hype was about and put up with the show for an hour. I had the computer there to keep me busy while I watched that in between doing things.

So, I watch the show. I will admit, for that teen drama crap it was "ok" if you are in to that sort of thing. Which I am not. But the character Marissa (Mischa Barton) for some reason grew on me. She isn't the hottest girl on tv, or even imo the coolest but something happened. I can't get over her.

I feel lame saying this, but I can't get over her. I feel like I have too see the next show and I've got to meet her. It has been driving me crazy all weekend. I even told my girlfriend all about it.

Has this happened to any one else before? I have been through a lot hard times real recently with family issues, so I am thinking my emotions are all screwed up from that, but still it is insane. Anyone?

PS just so people know if you don't already I am not some 30 year old dirty man in love with some young chick from tv. She is actually 3 months older than me. Umm yeah

gall7.jpg

That is a picture of her.

ANd if you still don't know who she is... http://mischabarton.com

Probably you're having withdrawal symptoms. I experienced that before. Just ignore it and you'll get over it soon.

Originally posted by trenzterra
Probably you're having withdrawal symptoms. I experienced that before. Just ignore it and you'll get over it soon.

Hey trenz, long time no talk man!

It is more than that. I have felt this way for a week with absolutly no change. It is getting worse

Originally posted by X-Istence
Its called unplug the TV :p

I watch only a couple hours of tv a week. Maybe 1 hour a day. Sometimes more if I have the tv on before sleep. It is just something about that girl

Yeah, thats what you get for denying the fact you're human.

This happened to me awhile ago with some other show.. ummm.. John Doe.. or something.. the characters simply are too interesting to just push away.

Nothing wrong with it, as long as you don't turn into some loser that raves about marrying so and so and pathetic stuff like that.. :classic2:

[edit]
been watching a lot of anime lately too, can help but want to meet the characters in real life :chinese2:

Last edited:
Originally posted by guitarnerd
Hey trenz, long time no talk man!

It is more than that. I have felt this way for a week with absolutly no change. It is getting worse
i once watched a movie and had this for one month... hey whats your new msn id?

Originally posted by trenzterra
i once watched a movie and had this for one month... hey whats your new msn id?

j u n e b u g h u n t e r @ c o m c a s t . n e t minus the spaces.

Ok, tonight the show is on again. I am going to watch it once more and see what happens.

Like I hate to sound obsessive or anything but I feel like it would be so cool to meet although the chances of that are slim to none.

I think a big part of it is she is exactly 3 months older than me, so that kind of makes it more realistic to my mind or something. You know that is different from those 20+ year old people who play sophmore's in high school on movies and stuff

My initial assumption (and you may or may not agree with this) is that it's a phase. A lot of people do tend to go through these types of phases when it comes to celebrity. I have no idea how long it will last, but eventually you'll get over it.

I agree with Blank. And if you don't mind my saying so she's hot like girls who acted in movies in the 80s like Back to the Future...eg, not hot.

She is way too skinny...but that's neither here nor there, as guitarnerd already mentioned that this "obsession" is not even strictly a physical thing.

I'm in love with Sarah Michelle Gueller. Freddy is just keeping her warm for me untill me and her meet and we live happily ever after!

Yeah, it isn't cause she is super hot or anything, it is just her character in the show. She is too skinny in my opinion. I like some beef! But the physical atraction isn't the prob

My ex-girlfriends uncle was body gaurd at the sarah michelle prinze wedding

Back