• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Much WebSpace without Dom?

JMD

Hi

(sorry folks, my english is not the best)

I search for a webspace-provider:
What i need is simple:

10-30GB of Space
and unlimited Traffic
must be UNIX-Type and the location, if possible, in usa or near germany/schwitz/austria

I do not need any Domains or email or cgi/php/asp-stuff.
Just Space, and this very cheap :D

Has anyone an idea or knows a provider there these supported.

Much thanks in advance....

=JMD=

PS: forgive me for my bad english ;)

Last edited:
Please do yourself a favour and stay away from any host that offers unlimited space or bandwidth.

hmm thx @ gyrbo, but this is still too much (price).

iam searching for much cheaper offers. $50 and cheaper...
crazy, i know :D

someone else any idea ?

cYa

=JMD=

you still can't get unlimited bandwidth:

try acsdatanet.com 's linux 1 plan. it's 150$ setup and 49$ a month (USD) for a dedicated server.

'cause i've much transfer.... arround 200-400GB/m.

thats why i need unlimited traffic ....

=JMD=

well, unlimited transfer doesn't exist. if you hurry, you can still buy from rackshack a dedicated server with 20 GB and 175 GB transfer, or you can set up a server at burstNET ( ttp://www.burst.net/servers/ ). 400 GB/mo transfer doesn't come cheap, buddy.

Originally posted by JMD
iam searching for much cheaper offers. $50 and cheaper...
crazy, i know :D

'cause i've much transfer.... arround 200-400GB/m.

thats why i need unlimited traffic ....

If you can bring yourself to request something reasonable, then this thread can stay. Otherwise, I might as well toss this due to this just being completely unreasonable and (as you said), 'crazy'.

You simply won't find 'around 200-400 GB (which is quite a difference!) for anywhere near $50/mo.

never mind folks,

i've found a provider those offer me unlimited transfer and 10GB of space.
(and some stuff, its a packet)

and these all for 40DM/m ($20/m)

its a german provider and not impossible to get unlimited traffic =)

cYa

=JMD=

well, i doubt it is unlimited transfer, check their TOS. There is always a catch. phpwebhosting.com had an Unlimited Transfer/Space deal, but it was really 125 MB + anything else you will need/5 GB bandwidth/mo.

Originally posted by JMD
i've found a provider those offer me unlimited transfer and 10GB of space.
(and some stuff, its a packet)

and these all for 40DM/m ($20/m)

its a german provider and not impossible to get unlimited traffic =)

Excellent... just so long as you don't actually believe that such a thing exists, there are tons of hosts offering unlimited everything to choose from... best of luck.

no coolguy23, i mean calibra-web.de ;)
and this has expressly unlimited traffic, but only one packet and its a unique deal between me and the provider

=JMD=

Back